Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Wildest Ride : a Stable Diffusion A.I. video featuring music by Paulieworld

edited February 2023 in Creations

If you've seen some of my latest video projects you know I've been trying to integrate Stable Diffusion, an A.I. art generating program into my workflow. When my latest project started to come together I thought @Paulieworld would be the perfect person to make the music for it. Not only because his handle evokes the idea of a theme park, but because his music is an exhilharating ride that you want to experience over and over again. I could not be happier with the result!
Thank you Paul!
Hope you all enjoy.
Mac

Comments

• that is GREAT!

• @jo92346 said:
    that is GREAT!

Thank you!

• edited February 2023

So freaking cool and wild. Total Acid Trip

• That’s wild 🔥

• @echoopera said:
    So freaking cool and wild. Total Acid Trip

Thank you!
    I agree, the Stable Diffusion videos do have an almost hallucinogenic quality to them. It's almost like seeing what an A.I. dreams.

• @realdawei said:
    That’s wild 🔥

Thank you!

• This is awesome. I need to look into how to make these.

• Mind blown... visually and musically. What and epic pairing of talents in 2 media.

I wandered off to check out the video tools (starting with Automatic 1111) and got lost for a good 20 minutes. We are getting the most amazing tools to create.

The joy is the creating... consuming just pales in comparison to the joy of a deeply creative flow. And you then have this piece of "you" made tangible to inspect, share and re-play.

Thanks for making this art guys. Mind fucking blown. You are artists.

• Wow. You guys have really raised the bar!
    That was one wild ride musically and visually.

• edited February 2023

Wild man. It’s like you’ve captured quantum entanglement on video. I love the music too.

• Wow this is peak forum content. I have no idea how this works but the results are great, both sonically and visually.

• I love the way the transitions melt, very much like dreams move seamlessly from one scene to another, memory rewriting itself along the way… are you using any 3D / imagery as input, or just prompts and motion?

• @McD said:
    Mind blown... visually and musically. What and epic pairing of talents in 2 media.

I wandered off to check out the video tools (starting with Automatic 1111) and got lost for a good 20 minutes. We are getting the most amazing tools to create.

The joy is the creating... consuming just pales in comparison to the joy of a deeply creative flow. And you then have this piece of "you" made tangible to inspect, share and re-play.

I agree, excellent work. As to the future, mind fucking blown, may take on a literal meaning.

• Wow! That was indeed incredible and rather exhilarating! Two artistic masterpieces in chaotic harmony!

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    This is awesome. I need to look into how to make these.

Thanks Edward!
    As McD mentioned, this was made with Automatic 1111
    https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui
    I have it installed locally. You can download a script in the Extensions tab called Animator. Once you get your mind wrapped around the syntax you just need to come up with the right prompts and motion.

@McD said:
    Mind blown... visually and musically. What and epic pairing of talents in 2 media.

Thank you McD!
    I knew Paulieworld would be the perfect person to make the music for this. And you're absolutely right about the joy of creating versus consuming. I know people worry about how these tools will impact artists ( I do, too) but having these tools empowers so many to make things beyond their wildest imagination and that brings a joy like no other.

@Ben said:
    Wow. You guys have really raised the bar!
    That was one wild ride musically and visually.

Thank you Ben!
    Paul really brought his "A" game. When I first listened to the music file I just sat there with a dumb smile on my face. Glad you like the video as well.

@Blipsford_Baubie said:
    Wild man. It’s like you’ve captured quantum entanglement on video. I love the music too.

Thank you Blipsford_Baubie!
    Quantum Entanglement. That sounds like a name for another project! Glad you liked the video and I agree, the music Paul made is amazeballs!

@belldu said:
    Wow this is peak forum content. I have no idea how this works but the results are great, both sonically and visually.

Thank you belldu!
    Check out the link for Automatic 1111.
    https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui
    and the Animator script here- although using the Extensions tab in Automatic 1111 to install the script is far easier.
    https://github.com/Animator-Anon/Animator
    I've watched many of the Stable Diffusion YouTube channels and gleaned as much as I could.
    Glad you liked the video and Paul's awesome track!

@Krupa said:
    I love the way the transitions melt, very much like dreams move seamlessly from one scene to another, memory rewriting itself along the way… are you using any 3D / imagery as input, or just prompts and motion?

Thank you Krupa!
    Just prompts on this one. There's a setting called "seed travel" in the Animator script that randomizes the seed for each frame and that helps blend it all together. When I was playing around with the idea, I knew I wanted some zooming and spinning so I mixed some motion prompts in with the image prompts and kept iterating until I found stuff I liked.

@knewspeak said:

@McD said:

I agree, excellent work. As to the future, mind fucking blown, may take on a literal meaning.

Thank you knewspeak!
    I understand your concerns for the future. Not everyone will want to use these tools just to create music videos. I've already seen some pretty convincing deepfake work ( and some over the top hilarious stuff too) that gives me pause. I also worry about what this will mean for artist who are already fighting to make ends meet. Adapt and survive is a hard pill to swallow when it's your profession that is suddenly being taken over by technology but I have faith that creative people will always find a way to an audience. It might not pay the bills but as McD said, "The joy is the creating... consuming just pales in comparison to the joy of a deeply creative flow".

@AlterEgo_UK said:
    Wow! That was indeed incredible and rather exhilarating! Two artistic masterpieces in chaotic harmony!

Thank you AlterEgo_UK !
    Chaotic Harmony. Sounds like another project! You people are a gold mine for ideas!
    Thank you very much! I don't think anything I've ever had a hand in was called a masterpiece before. I can't wait for Paul to see how many folks appreciate his amazing contribution. His music really makes this come to life.

• Hi Mac! I think this really turned out nice. Let me know if you need a soundtrack for 'Chaotic Harmony'!

• @MadeofWax @Paulieworld This is riveting. I couldn’t look away. Thank you both for producing something so original and compelling.

• @MadeofWax cheers for the answer, really interesting; I mainly use stable diffusion locally with blender though a fairly basic script that allows changes of prompt in specified frames, so you can be quite hectic with it if you can be bothered, but that fuzzy setting sounds like something I might hassle the developer to put into it…

• Amazing how quickly this stuff is improving.

• @Paulieworld said:
    Hi Mac! I think this really turned out nice. Let me know if you need a soundtrack for 'Chaotic Harmony'!

You sir, are far too modest. Take a bow. You nailed it!

@Schmotown said:
    @MadeofWax @Paulieworld This is riveting. I couldn’t look away. Thank you both for producing something so original and compelling.

Thank You Schmotown!
    I'm glad you enjoyed it!

@Krupa said:
    @MadeofWax cheers for the answer, really interesting; I mainly use stable diffusion locally with blender though a fairly basic script that allows changes of prompt in specified frames, so you can be quite hectic with it if you can be bothered, but that fuzzy setting sounds like something I might hassle the developer to put into it…

Using Stable Diffusion with Blender,eh? Sounds interesting! If you have any images or video to share I'd be excited to see!

@NeuM said:
    Amazing how quickly this stuff is improving.

True that NeuM. I'm trying to keep up with all the latest developments but it's like trying to race a rocket.

• (Ooops, meant to also say I love the video you did)

• I want a real time VR version of that. Or maybe I don’t.

• I just saw a news story about this. Looks very exciting. I'm definitely following to see how it developes

@FastGhost said:
    (Ooops, meant to also say I love the video you did)

Thank you FastGhost!
    I really appreciate that!

@cyberheater said:
    I want a real time VR version of that. Or maybe I don’t.

LOL Cyberheater!
    I had a VR set-up and played No Limits 2 ( a roller coaster simulator) many, many hours. I'm not sure I could handle the coasters Stable Diffusion dreams up.

Thank you kindly Stochastically! I'm enjoying seeing your images throughout the forum. A picture is worth a thousand words, right?

• Hey Mac! Every time I watch this I see something new. This AI stuff is incredible, and to be honest, a little bit frightening. I’m bumping this for anyone that missed it the first time.

• @Paulieworld said:
    Hey Mac! Every time I watch this I see something new. This AI stuff is incredible, and to be honest, a little bit frightening. I’m bumping this for anyone that missed it the first time.

A lot of the results of these experiments turn out a bit nightmarish and hallucinatory, but I think in a year or two you'll be able to get results which will rival reality.

• @NeuM That’s what is so frightening. Have you ever seen The Forbin Project?

• edited February 2023

@Paulieworld said:
    @NeuM That’s what is so frightening. Have you ever seen The Forbin Project?

I have. A very good movie. Another good one was Demon Seed, from 1977. I'm not sure if a lot of people remember that one. Seems it would be a good one to update and remake for new audiences.

• Everybody has expressed my view better than I could myself… superb !!!
    @Stochastically even preempted my thought that this could easily win some sort of short animation award 🏆🥇🎗️
    Well done @MadeofWax and @Paulieworld 🙏