Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pink floyd-esque rock song fully recorded using apps

Hey guys, please check out this song... I made it using Nanologue, Amplitube, Audiobus, Garageband and Final Touch. Nowardays I'm trying to improve my music making skills by learning to use new apps like Cubasis, Jammup and others. What do you guys think about this recording? I want to know whats good and whats bad about it so I can improve or keep doing what I have been doing.
It's everything in portuguese, the song talks about the outer space in a philosophical manner. If anyone is interested I can post the lyrics translated to english. :)
I'm going to re-make the voice from scratch tomorrow (I wanna change some of the lyrics and change a bit from the chorus vocal melody), any tips? Thanks guys, cheers.

Edit: fixed link!

Comments

• I can definitely hear the Floyd influence, I like it!

• Great job @Barox802! Loves me some floyd-esque :)

• This sounds pretty good! So the guitars are also coming from the iPad?

• The synths, guitars, and bass sound great. I agree with Flo26's comment about the drums. They're very busy and the kick drum sounds off at about 3:36. I'm looking forward to hearing it with the new vocal track.

• I'm with @flo26. Good song and a good recording. I'd try all of his tweaks except I quite like some of the bigger drum fills. Fewer kick hits would be the single thing I'd change. Then fewer ride/hat things.

I hear the cure as much as I hear floyd! Well done!

• @PhilW
    @DarbyA
    @Flo26
    @Audiojunkie
    @supanorton
    @syrupcore

Thanks everyone! I am going to improve the vocals and try to make the drum track a bit more simple, real thanks for the tips and suggestions. :)

• @Audiojunkie said:

This sounds pretty good! So the guitars are also coming from the iPad?

Hell yeah! I used an old Irig to record the guitar and vocals on amplitube! :D