Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

More Jam Ft. Paulieworld

edited February 2023 in Creations

Paul ( @Paulieworld ) produced this great track in January ( https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/53826/my-big-fat-blues-jam ) and kindly stripped the lead instruments off to allow me to have a go myself with some GeoShred Guitar and SWAM Saxophone. It’s different than the original but if there was a Jury they would be out as to whether it’s any better 🤔

Art by AI…

Comments

• The jury is back in session and the verdict is in. You are guilty. Guilty of being a master shredder! This made me giggle like a little girl. NOTE: I don’t usually do that. This is a great piece of work/play. The guitar reminds me of Adrian Belew, and the sax conjures up Sonny Rollins under the bridge. Damn fine work, son!

• I went back and listened to the original and your jam remix. Both are worthy of multiple replays! I would definitely be excited to hear another collaboration between you guys.

• @GeoTony said:
    Paul ( @Paulieworld ) produced this great track in January ( https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/53826/my-big-fat-blues-jam ) and kindly stripped the lead instruments off to allow me to have a go myself with some GeoShred Guitar and SWAM Saxophone. It’s different than the original but if there was a Jury they would be out as to whether it’s any better 🤔
    Art by AI…

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Very original and very hip!!!
    I love the soothing vibe of this creation.
    Your collab work is much appreciated, and I love the combo of guitar and sax.
    You guys are truly inspirational, and your musicality so creative and original.
    Love this collab creation!!!
    Respectfully,
    Rene

• Cheers @Paulieworld , it was your initial piece that inspired me so I owe you one ! Honoured to be even mentioned in the same post as the two musicians you name checked ☺️
    Many thanks @MadeofWax , Paul does seem to have a knack for bringing out the best in me 😊
    Thanks @Stochastically and @ReneAsologuitar , much appreciated 👍

• I think I like your version more than the original!

• The ease of track manipulation still boggles my mind, but I’m prehistoric.
    Great interplay of sax and guitar. Would have liked to hear more of that. Excellent collaboration.