Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OverFlo feat. Florent Roux - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

My latest tune finally cleared a BS copyright claim on YouTube and is available for viewing NOW! Check out OverFlow featuring my good friend Florent Roux on lead guitar:

Comments

• edited February 2023

Well alright!

Very tasteful playing by Flo, as always. Nice piece, Davey!

And the video is in Bologna, Italy?

• What a blazing hot track @Daveypoo! Great vid, too. You and Monsieur Flo make a killer team.

• Thanks, @NeuM - the video is me walking around Verona - Bologna's not too far away, though!

@Schmotown Appreciate the feedback - this one was fun and was just begging for some screaming guitar. Luckily I know just the guy ;)

• It's so cool to hear @flo26 back on the forum by invitation. Thanks for creating a great track for him to solo over. Nice organ work as usual @Daveypoo along with a kick ass rhythm section.

• Thanks, @McD - I didn't initially intend this one to be so rockin', but it just ended up that way. Wrote the bassline and melody back in April and it just took a while to get to it's place in line.

• great song, great energy, and the Flo guitar is amazing (as always!)

• Florent guitar is soooo gooood!
    Your music is always great, and you are so appreciated!!!
    Nice Italian scenes!!!
    Thank you, @Daveypoo !!!

• What a treat! Excellent performances from both of you and the video is fun to watch, too!

• High energy jam. Good to hear Flo again.

• I think this is your best yet @Daveypoo.
    What a great collab. Flo returns!
    Love it when I wish the bass was louder.

• Thanks for the kind words, @ReneAsologuitar @MadeofWax @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr @Ben - always a treat to have Flo blowing over a track of mine.

Flo definitely has an epic touch @Stochastically - I just try to ensure that the rest of the track is to the same standard.

• @McD said:
    It's so cool to hear @flo26 back on the forum by invitation. Thanks for creating a great track for him to solo over. Nice organ work as usual @Daveypoo along with a kick ass rhythm section.

+1 ๐Ÿ˜Š

• ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽน๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‘

• @GeoTony said:
    ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽน๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‘

โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜

• Great jam all around! Flo sounds great, and Dave, well your tunes always rock!

• Hey, @Daveypoo. Iโ€™ve been waiting for this, and I love it! So great to see music coming out of you.

• Now this kicks serious ass! I know video game developers who would die to have music like this in their game. The groove and synth melodies are just brilliant, love the B3 too. Now Iโ€™m assuming Flo used an iOS guitar app for his amp tone, am I correct? Actually if you could run down which DAW you used and what the elements were Iโ€™d appreciate it; if theyโ€™re trade secrets though I understand brother lol. Iโ€™ve listened 3 times straight and it really cooksโ€ฆcongrats on a really great track.

• edited February 2023

Thanks for the kind words, @Edward_Alexander @johnfromberkeley @JRSIV

I'm not sure at Flo used - he just emailed me the track. But here's a list of the apps I used for the tune:

Cubasis (DAW)
    Lead Guitar: AltiSpace2 (DEP3 : Plates : Long Plate 2)
    Synth Lead: Moog Model D, Na PSA1000, VariSpeed
    Organ: Hammond B-3X
    Clavinet: LaGrange, Panflow
    Rhythm Guitar: Steel Guitar, NA Voice DC30, Thafknar, Multiband HaaS Effect
    Bass: Kala U-Bass, NA PSA1000, Thafknar
    Drums: DigiStix2, MixBox
    Shaker: Skaka
    Tambourine: Skaka
    Mix: MixBox

Oh, and I'm happy to provide tracks for any video game devs. Just let me know ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Thanks for the rundown Davey! I am pretty impressed that DigiStix2 sounds that goodโ€ฆitโ€™s one of those apps I bought and then spaced on. Definitely going to dive into it further. Donโ€™t worry, if Activision or Rockstar Games or any games devs come calling for music Iโ€™ll definitely turn them on to you.

• edited February 2023

@JRSIV - remember that any drum app is only as good as the samples and what you do with it. DigiStix2 is really only the host and sequencer for some really good multi-sampled drum kits I have, and I program all the beats and fills myself. I then export the MIDI performance and edit it to get all the subtleties.

This isn't too dissuade you from using DigiStix2 - it's a great app. Just setting expectations since there's a lot more to the drum parts than just a single app. ๐Ÿ˜‰