Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Isotope MIDI Keyboard by Jaewon Choi has been updated with auv3 support
New Feature - Element Beta
- Built-in sound engine Element is now included.
- Versatile sound characteristics.
- Element is available as an Audio Unit v3 plugin.
Isotope is an isomorphic MIDI keyboard app for iOS.
Isotope makes playing music fun and intuitive, while also making music theory more accessible.
Unlike traditional keyboard, Isotope's isomorphic grid layout is based on mathematical and geometrical properties of sound itself. When you play it, it's much more intuitive. When you want to learn about music, it shows how notes relate to one another.
- If the interval stays the same, the form of your hand stays the same. For instance, when you put your first finger on the C, third finger on the E and the second finger on the G, it's the C major chord. Now that your fingers are in a triangle, if you just go up by one row, now it becomes the F major chord.
- Square-based isomorphic keyboards like Isotope resembles stringed instruments tuned in perfect 4th apart from one string to the next. Therefore, if you have an experience in playing stringed instruments like the guitar, the bass, the violin, or the cello, you will get learn to play Isotope quickly.
- Built-in Sound Engine for Isotope
- Available as an Audio Unit v3 plugin
- Element has a versatile sound characteristics resembles double bass and bass guitars in the lower range, electric piano in the mid range and woodwind in the higher frequency range.
- Supports MIDI (Garageband, Drambo, FL Studio Mobile etcs.)
- MIDI over Bluetooth / USB (USB MIDI is only tested with macOS)
- Multi-window and Slide Over support on iPadOS
- Velocity based on touch area and accelerometer
- Row Interval adjustment
- Fully customizable themes
- Resizable buttons / app windows
Minimum OS version: 16.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes