Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Magic Pitch and Magic Blur from GSDSP now out.

2»

Comments

• @oat_phipps said:
    Woo, all in. Happy birthday to me! God bless my lovely old aunt who STILL sends me 50 bucks every year in my mid 30s.

😂 🙌🏽

• @Angie said:
    Singing over a Magic Pitch shifted drone sure makes me wish my state had legal weed. 🪴

Also, my US purchases posted with correct introductory prices.

I still almost hesitate at the pricing for an effect, but then get instantly rewarded by running basic synth patches through and getting an endless variety of intriguing sounds.

En route to the clinic as I type this. I feel your pain, it needs to be federally legal, like yesterday.

• The design on these apps is absolutely top notch.

• Picked these up. They are FANTASTIC! Honestly, I can't praise these enough.

• @Gavinski said:
    These are super cool

I have been playing with these for the past few hours and I can't get over just how insanely cool they are.

• I think I can probably only get one of these so I am trying to identify which one would be the better one for me. Can someone help me understand how these two are different? And how they would aid in my music making? Thank you all

• edited February 2023

@eylvy said:

Ohh damn. The wallet is burning in my pocket …. as hot as the cpu in these videos.

I’ll finally get money for a TV comercial i did back in november, so maybeee i need to celebrate 💸

• These three seriously make unique, awesome sounds

• I’m definitely still planning on getting these soon, but I’m curious, are the Blur and Delay ones doing something similar to ApeDelay or am I misreading?

• @HotStrange said:
    I’m definitely still planning on getting these soon, but I’m curious, are the Blur and Delay ones doing something similar to ApeDelay or am I misreading?

I've been interested in MagicBlur, but I'm not clear on just what it's achieving, and whether I can achieve that with other apps either alone or in combo. Especially given the price of these apps.

• @andowrites said:

@HotStrange said:
    I’m definitely still planning on getting these soon, but I’m curious, are the Blur and Delay ones doing something similar to ApeDelay or am I misreading?

I've been interested in MagicBlur, but I'm not clear on just what it's achieving, and whether I can achieve that with other apps either alone or in combo. Especially given the price of these apps.

Kinda what I’m wondering too. ApeDelay is also a spectral delay and has freeze but MagicBlur is clearly a lot more feature packed. The bundle is a hell of a deal though. $40 off!

• @HotStrange said:

@andowrites said:

@HotStrange said:

Kinda what I’m wondering too. ApeDelay is also a spectral delay and has freeze but MagicBlur is clearly a lot more feature packed. The bundle is a hell of a deal though. $40 off!

Interesting to hear about the bundle. Is the bundle deal just on iOS? I might take a peek, but my budget is otherwise committed now, even my birthday budget is committed now.

• edited March 2023

@andowrites said:

@HotStrange said:

@andowrites said:

@HotStrange said:

Interesting to hear about the bundle. Is the bundle deal just on iOS? I might take a peek, but my budget is otherwise committed now, even my birthday budget is committed now.

Ah, I took a look. MagicBlur plugin for MacOS is £76.74 right now. Yikes. I need to save for that one, or get lucky with a sale. I missed the sale on iOS. I have MagicDelay, but haven't used it much yet. But MagicBlur sounds like a tool that belongs in my ambient toolkit. On iOS it would cost me £62 to buy the rest of the bundle. So that's always a possibility, and I do that part of my processing on my iPad. It could work. I'm still working out a workflow that feels natural, between iPhone, iPad, and laptop.

• @andowrites said:

@andowrites said:

@HotStrange said:

@andowrites said:

@HotStrange said:

Ah, I took a look. MagicBlur plugin for MacOS is £76.74 right now. Yikes. I need to save for that one, or get lucky with a sale. I missed the sale on iOS. I have MagicDelay, but haven't used it much yet. But MagicBlur sounds like a tool that belongs in my ambient toolkit. On iOS it would cost me £62 to buy the rest of the bundle. So that's always a possibility, and I do that part of my processing on my iPad. It could work. I'm still working out a workflow that feels natural, between iPhone, iPad, and laptop.

Oof that’s definitely pricey. I’m currently iOS only so I’m OOTL when it comes to desktop. But 3 $40 apps for $80 sounds like a good deal to me. It’s just gonna be a few weeks before I can grab it. MagicBlur is definitely the one I’m most interested in though.