Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Pro in MultiTrackStudio

Can anyone check whether they get Loopy Pro to run in MTS?
I keep getting what I think is a sync issue.. The loops keep coming out kind of garbled.
Koala works fine as comparison.

Comments

• @janpieter said:
    I keep getting what I think is a sync issue.. The loops keep coming out kind of garbled.

Garbled in what way?

• @espiegel123 said:

@janpieter said:

Garbled in what way?

an example of importing and playing back a loop

• edited January 2023

found out it is related to switching between practise mode and regular playbackmode in MTS, practise mode doesn’t have the distorting effect
    I think this will allow me to workaround this..

• @janpieter said:
    found out it is related to switching between practise mode and regular playbackmode in MTS, practise mode doesn’t have the distorting effect

It looks like both host sync and midi clock in are active. What happens if you torn off midi clock in? Host Sync should be sufficient.

• @espiegel123 said:

@janpieter said:

It looks like both host sync and midi clock in are active. What happens if you torn off midi clock in? Host Sync should be sufficient.

Yes! I tried all kinds of combinations (also a detour via MTS clock to Audiobus and in Loopy Ableton Link). Doesn’t fix it alas.