Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bhairav for fretless classical guitar and sax

Here’s a little jam I did last night. Rondo Agile Renaissance guitar tuned to D Major and capo-ed up to E Major, recorded acoustically into iPad mic. Sax is the GeoShred SWAM model. Both parts are unedited first take improvisations.

Bhairav for fretless classical guitar and sax by Brother Thomas and the Eternal Cosmic Truth Orchestra

Comments

• This is a superb composition.
    The guitar and the sax are perfectly mixed, and they sound so good together!
    Very well done!
    I appreciate this!

• Loved it, you’re producing some great tracks at the moment 👍 Gave me a Ralph Towner / Oregon sort of vibe if you’re familiar with him / them ?

• @GeoTony said:
    Loved it, you’re producing some great tracks at the moment 👍 Gave me a Ralph Towner / Oregon sort of vibe if you’re familiar with him / them ?

Love those guys, seen them live. Caught a Towner solo concert once too. Jan Garbarek with Egbert Gismonti is another touchstone. I make something like this almost every night now, but I hesitate to overshare.

• That’s excellent! Very eclectic, and a great feel for playing outside of typical Western harmony.

• Totally agree about Garbarek and Gismonti , in fact almost anything on ECM works for me.
    Solstice by Towner, Garbarek etc is one of my favourite albums👌