Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Which effects have built in automation?

As I mentioned - built in automation as opposed to midi controlled. I can think of -

Elastic Effects
Popsicle
EG Modern Effects
EG Classic Effects
Effectrix
FilterMorph
DFX (no longer available?)

Are there any others you can think of?

Comments

• Flux Mini & Pro

• edited January 2023

@craftycurate said:
    Flux Mini & Pro

• 1, Also 4Pockets Flux Liquid Audio and Bleass Motion Fx
  • Does it have to be automation, or would advanced modulation do, esp as they are designed to do the same thing, unless you particularly want to be able to draw your own automation curves.

• @craftycurate said:
    Does it have to be automation, or would advanced modulation do, esp as they are designed to do the same thing, unless you particularly want to be able to draw your own automation curves.

Yes it was drawing my own automation I was looking for as opposed to modulating.

• @robosardine said:

@craftycurate said:
    Does it have to be automation, or would advanced modulation do, esp as they are designed to do the same thing, unless you particularly want to be able to draw your own automation curves.

Yes it was drawing my own automation I was looking for as opposed to modulating.

Come to think of it having said that I would be more than happy to consider those with modulation - which would also hopefully be useful for anyone reading the thread.
    Thanks