Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DMT CYMATICS | ID700 Preset Pack Soundscape Demo & Giveaway

❇️ DMT CYMATICS | ID700 Preset Pack Soundscape Demo & Giveaway

ID700 is an incredible hybrid FM / Waveshaping Synth by Modosc Designs (listed as Jonathan Schatz on the AppStore). It is a deep , highly unique synth based on the incredibly rare Buchla 700. This pack by DMT Cymatics really explores a lot of the sonic territory it is capable of, and any lover of experimental sound, soundscapes, ambient and vintage synths will find a lot to enjoy here. I really had a lot of pleasure playing with it and making this demo. ID700 does not have its own built-in FX but is highly expressive anyway. You will have a lot of fun tweaking these ptches and adding your own FX, but even without added FX they are very evocative.Here I added no FX, apart from using Gauss for Frippertronics style looping to go through all 50 patches, so they are beautifully-layered, adding only some reverb, FAC Alteza, as well as FAC Medusa for a little compression etc.

Please support me and other music YouTubers by not watching behind an ad-blocker, thanks 🙏

❇️Giveaway details are in the pinned YT comment, along with a link to download the presets, info about ID700 and a link to ID700 on the AppStore.

Comments

• These are great, hearing them makes me want to get stoned and just fiddle with it…

• Yeah, some great presets and I've been really enjoying just lying back and listening to this vid, I must say! Quite a trip

• edited January 2023

This synth sounds incredible.
    But I wish there was a in-depth tutorial available since the interface is quite intimidating and complex.
    I just bought it nevertheless - but i don´t really understand what i am doing and where to start.
    For me it is a "happy-accident" instrument.
    There´s a manual on the developers website:

https://modo.sc/id700/#downloads

• Yeah someone should definitely make a detailed walkthrough on this. It would be a big undertaking that I don't feel I can personally justify time-wise. I assume this is why no-one has done a detailed walkthrough on it. Perhaps the dev could make a walkthrough video. I'm already massively backlogged on apps I'd like to make vids on.