Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Demo of TC-Data and Alchemy Mobile with desktop Steamworx patch

edited August 2014 in Creations

Using Alchemy Mobile (Musical Box patch) and AudioReverb (Large Concert Hall) running through Audiobus. TC-Data is set to the Drag Echoes preset.

Unfortunately, the Musical Box patch isn’t included in the new Steamworx sound library for Alchemy Mobile. I had to import it from the desktop version of Steamworx.

Comments

• edited August 2014

Thanks @JohnnyGoodyear.

Just for fun, I ran it through the displaced cube effect in BCC9 (Boris Continuum Complete 9).

Here's the result:

• I am arranging to have you sent back to England in 1969. You will host a children's black and white television show. This will be part of the intro/titles. It will be enormous and you will become a National Treasure but you will also always be known as 'Uncle David'. Please treat this responsibility seriously (and do be careful as regards causing problems with the space/time continuum etc).

• @JohnnyGoodyear, sounds good. And I'll be sure not to disturb the 1969 space/time continuum. Groovy.