Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Ugh, one of my heroes. Marquee moon is a truly sublime piece of art.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Ugh, one of my heroes. Marquee moon is a truly sublime piece of art.

+1.

• Sad news. He and Richard Lloyd put together some of the greatest guitar arrangements of all time on Marquee Moon.

• This hits so hard.
    Rest In Peace, Mr Verlaine.

• He was such a powerful and unique player. His playing on the cassette-only (at the time) version of Little Johny Jewel was a mind blower.

• More sad news 🥺

• I love Television, but this performance with Luna is magical. (It’s like the most New York connection. A song about Suicide too!)

• Truly sad. I’m grateful I got the chance to see Television on the Marquee Moon tour in the UK. Wonderful musician. I love his solo work too. « The Scientist Writes a Letter » is haunting.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

That is a classic album. Sad loss.

• Oh man this hits hard. Marquee Moon is one of my all time favorite albums. He also penned one of my favorite Bowie songs - Kingdom Come.

• 🎩🌹

• edited January 2023

@ExAsperis99 said:
    I love Television, but this performance with Luna is magical. (It’s like the most New York connection. A song about Suicide too!)

I've had that album for years and years and I never knew Tom Verlaine played on that song (which is one of Luna's best).

(Edit) listening back to it now it should have been obvious that the lead part is nothing like Dean Wareham or Sean Eden's playing.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

+1

• Their third album, “Television”, is a favorite, maybe because I got to know it first… https://music.apple.com/us/album/television/724086650

• I got to see a Television "reunion" live about 5 years ago in SF. Sad to hear. They were seminal for me. Marquee Moon is a good friend.

• @richardyot said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    I love Television, but this performance with Luna is magical. (It’s like the most New York connection. A song about Suicide too!)

I've had that album for years and years and I never knew Tom Verlaine played on that song (which is one of Luna's best).

(Edit) listening back to it now it should have been obvious that the lead part is nothing like Dean Wareham or Sean Eden's playing.

Same here! I have listened to that Luna song countless times and never realized Verlaine played on it.

• So sad. Words From The Front is my favourite of his solo albums. The guitar solo on the title track rips me apart every time.

• I’m sure he must have been one of the big inspirations for the use of a Jazzmaster for indie guitarists. I certainly associate him with playing one when no one else really did.

• @richardyot said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

I was listening to that song with a friend. He exclaimed, “Man, that sounds like Jerry!”
    I replied, “I see where you could hear that, but I’m pretty sure that’s a guy named Tom Verlaine”

• @gkillmaster said:
    I got to see a Television "reunion" live about 5 years ago in SF. Sad to hear. They were seminal for me. Marquee Moon is a good friend.

I saw that tour. There were just a few dates: Athens, SF, NYC, and maybe Austin?

• A great song by him : ‘The Scientist Writes A Letter’.