Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

krell tale sign

Wires and Springs and other things

Comments

• Perfect alien planet atmosphere! Sounds very authentic… and spooky!

• edited January 2023

Now I’m going to have to get Springs! Luxuriant, challenging soundscape. Thanks! :)

• @sevenape said:
    Perfect alien planet atmosphere! Sounds very authentic… and spooky!

@Svetlovska said:
    Now I’m going to have to get Springs! Luxuriant, challenging soundscape. Thanks! :)

Thanks you two.
    Yeah you should definitely get Springs and then use it in your own inimitable way

• @barabajagal said:
    Wires and Springs and other things

Very cool. I enjoy how it captures such a range of moods. Beautiful at points and screamingly forbidding in others.

• @espiegel123 said:

Very cool. I enjoy how it captures such a range of moods. Beautiful at points and screamingly forbidding in others.

Cheers. I think you’ve just come up with the perfect summation of most of my output 😂😂