Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New rap lyrics by ChatGPT about apple removing the headphone jack

Verse 1:
The 3.5mm jack on the iPad was so much fun,
But now Apple's gone and taken it away, it's done.
It was a great way for us to listen to music and more,
But now we are stuck with no way to plug in anymore.

Chorus:
Apple took away our 3.5mm audio jack,
No way to plug in and our heads hang low in the back.
Our iPhones can't do what our iPads used to do,
And now we're stuck with no audio jack for me and you.

Verse 2:
We used to be able to plug in headphones without a care,
But now we have nowhere to put them when we're out there.
It was a great way for us to connect with music and sound,
But Apple has taken away that joy that once was around.

Chorus:
And now we're stuck with no audio jack for me and you.

Bridge:
It's not fair that Apple took away the audio jack,
No more music on the iPad without a fight or attack.

Chorus:

And now we're stuck with no audio jack for me and you!

Comments

• ChatGPT does sound like a lot of fun to use! I'm thinking about using it to generate lyrics I can use as a basis and edit further from there to add my own personal touch.

• To be fair to chat gpt, it is hard to imagine even the best rapper being able to make a good flow with the words '3.5 mm headphone jack' lol.... Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue

• With easy bake trap cadence I don't think it would be a problem.

• edited January 2023

Quick… someone get the Eminem deepfake on the case…

https://thetab.com/uk/2021/05/17/tiktok-ai-rap-generator-205666

https://uberduck.ai/

• @AudioGus said:
    With easy bake trap cadence I don't think it would be a problem.

Actually I don't know what that is, but yeah, I've been mulling over different ways to rap these words that actually make them sound good. But not any of the actual lines including them in this chat gtp rap. If you're game, though, record us a version! Add in a dance routine for bonus points and really make our day! 😂

• @Gavinski said:

@AudioGus said:

Actually I don't know what that is, but yeah, I've been mulling over different ways to rap these words that actually make them sound good. But not any of the actual lines including them in this chat gtp rap. If you're game, though, record us a version! Add in a dance routine for bonus points and really make our day! 😂

Try this (slow pace, Snoop Dogg style cadence:)

Let me explain (what the heck?)
    To the pack at the back
    Why Tim gets the flak
    For the lack of the jack...

• edited January 2023

@ervin said:

@Gavinski said:

@AudioGus said:

Try this (slow pace, Snoop Dogg style cadence:)

Let me explain (what the heck?)
    To the pack at the back
    Why Tim gets the flak
    For the lack of the jack...

They say the future's wireless
    No jack, no USB-C
    But Bluetooth is just spineless
    Kills me with its latency

My walkman's coming back
    With a trusty good old jack
    Yes three point five em em
    And my tape of Eminem

• Tim Cook he took my bitches hole
    You mess with that shit heads gon' roll
    Be glock o'clock you muthafuck
    Now gimme back that headphone jack

• also, that link may look fishy, but its not, its just a free easy file hosting site. its just some samples i threw together featuring eminem generated by chatgpt and uber duck, prompted by @johnfromberkeley

• @shinyisshiny : Ha! That is inspired! It needs to go viral :)

• @Svetlovska said:
    @shinyisshiny : Ha! That is inspired! It needs to go viral :)

im dyinnnggg at the "3.5 mm" mammammdmmmmam too funny

• edited January 2023

Oh my, I already spent some hours packed full of fun with uberduck. I think I was never laughing that much when producing at home alone. It‘s just awesome to combine uberduck and ChatGPT. Grab a beer and spend some time playing around with that - it’s so much fun. Get inspired by Ed Talenti’s video.

BTW, I love Ed Talenti. He‘s such an energetic and fun person to watch producing.

• edited January 2023

Now the “ambient producers” are going to do rap songs

ChatGPT + Shimmer Reverb + PaulxStretch —> iM a rAp pRoDuCeR

What a time to live

• edited January 2023

Hey, I feel new vistas opening for this ‘ambient producer’… ;) This is the AI rap lyric site:

https://www.jarvis-lyrics.com/

Damn, but this AI stuff is evolving fast. Just like we were warned it would…

Before there was Skynet there was Colossus…

• @OnfraySin said:
    Now the “ambient producers” are going to do rap songs

ChatGPT + Shimmer Reverb + PaulxStretch —> iM a rAp pRoDuCeR

What a time to live

👌 - there will be loooooooong compound sentences

• edited January 2023

It fascinates me that- if a human had written these bars- they would be deemed woefully amateur. But because they have been automatically compiled by a search engine and termed “artificial intelligence” we are stunned by the magnificence of our tools.

“Imagine what it will be like in a couple of more years!!”

It will still be pish. Talented 8 year olds will still be light years ahead of what “A.I.” can scrape together by stealing the work of others from the internet. And we’ll still be mesmerised by the “magnificence” of our tools. Like a caveman mesmerised by his club, being eaten by a lion.

• @looperboy said:
    It fascinates me that- if a human had written these bars- they would be deemed woefully amateur. But because they have been automatically compiled by a search engine and termed “artificial intelligence” we are stunned by the magnificence of our tools.

It will still be pish. Talented 8 year olds will still be light years ahead of what “A.I.” can scrape together by stealing the work of others from the internet. And we’ll still be mesmerised by the “magnificence” of our tools. Like a caveman mesmerised by his club, being eaten by a lion.

Hang on, that sounds a bit boomerish 😂

• edited January 2023

Woefully amateur?

Well, I think:

“So I adjust my wizard costume to passably disguise myself as a woman.” -

Is, er… dope?

As the young people say.

Apparently.

Who you calling boomer?

“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

:)

• edited January 2023

@looperboy said:

“Talented 8 year olds will still be light years ahead of what “A.I.” can scrape together by stealing the work of others from the internet. And we’ll still be mesmerised by the “magnificence” of our tools. Like a caveman mesmerised by his club, being eaten by a lion.”

I think the most interesting aspect of all this is observing the way Ed Talenti, who clearly has musical talent, is interacting with, is in dialog with, the AIs he is using, tweaking, interspersing, arranging, setting the lyrics to his own beats etcetera. Basically, really being a (musically informed) ‘producer’, working with rather than being a slave to the iterations of the AIs. This ‘co-production’ seems much more how things will inevitably develop. How long before ‘AI prompt wrangler’ is a job description?

• Lewitt is on the AI train too, this is just hilarious...
    https://youtube.com/shorts/CY5W3esSfEk

• edited January 2023

@looperboy said:

IA is here to stay and will rapidly become better. And I believe it will come up to a point no-one will be able to tell the difference between human and IA made art and text. The future is what we see in Bladerunner, intelligence made in the image of mankind, and even better than that. You can hate it or embrace it.

• @Slush said:

@looperboy said:

IA is here to stay and will rapidly become better. And I believe it will come up to a point no-one will be able to tell the difference between human and IA made art and text. The future is what we see in Bladerunner, intelligence made in the image of mankind, and even better than that. You can hate it or embrace it.

Totally. The complaints about AI are due to its relative nascency. I’ve gotten incredible results out of it.

• @Gavinski said:

@looperboy said:

So! This Gen-xer sees AI already passing Turing tests. Recently, an artist using a physical medium was disqualified in a contest because the judges insisted that he used an AI. I guess that is sort of a reverse Turing test.

• This gen x-er agrees. To me, AI will Blur the line between artist and curator. I love generative music but it's all about the human tweaks. At least for now....

@johnfromberkeley said:

@Gavinski said:

@looperboy said:

So! This Gen-xer sees AI already passing Turing tests. Recently, an artist using a physical medium was disqualified in a contest because the judges insisted that he used an AI. I guess that is sort of a reverse Turing test.

• 3.5mm headphone jack
    It’s Apple’s fault we feel the lack
    They won’t take heed and put it back
    Which is why Tim Cook deserves the sack
    (Socket to me…)

• At this point in time, if you say AI can't write copy, I say you probably don't work with AI or know much about it. Most people have no idea how much AI-created text we already consume every day, from news digests through corporate marketing bullshit on product websites to boilerplate legal disclaimers. And the obvious reason we have no idea is that they are good enough in a lot of areas, so we don't notice.

True, we don't have an AI-Shakespeare or AI-Eminem yet, and we may never will. But to say AI can't write in general, well we're way past that.

• The issue isn’t that an AI can write as well as a human, but that there are many humans who can’t write as well as an AI…

• The issue is that chat gpt can write feasible responses but often inaccurate ones. That will likely change though.