Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

double akai mpk mini loopanza

My set up is growing so I thought I'd share my latest jam

Comments

• That's awesome! Sounds great! So you decided against the MKII?

• Thanks! I just did some maths and went for double everything rather than just joystick and transport. I kind of got used to the shitty keyboard. Unfortunately Loopy has the same name for both of them in midi bindings so it is a bit confusing setting up. I may actually sell one off and get lpd 8 instead as I never actually play both keyboards at the same time so it's a bit of an overkill.

• Fun good jam. Jealous.

• edited August 2014

Hey, liked the guitar at 1:50, found the loop about "Mr. Mike and Mary" on the later part very infectious. You are truly doing a one man band. Good job.

• Haha, that was mr mcferrin referring to the samplr loop I triggered half way through. I found this tune buried in my Logic folder but the 'mr mcferrin where are you bit' was an impro. I'm trying to make it a two-man band but need to find the right drummer. Cheers @WMWM