Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Koala Sampler Update/IAP wishes

2»

Comments

• I’d like to be able to set custom individual pad colors

• A better control over the playhead, I'm just now editing 128 bars and have realised I have done mistakes in the late part of the song and have to wait three minutes to hear the corrections. I could edit the parts glued together in the first place .. if I could just remember which is which :D :D Koala does not react to AUMs fast-forwarding which would/could be another feature/solution. There is also a bug in longer arrangements were the notes seem to be floating out of place in the grid (pinch zoom) and it makes it hard to add new ones.

• edited January 2023

@Pxlhg said:
    A better control over the playhead, I'm just now editing 128 bars and have realised I have done mistakes in the late part of the song and have to wait three minutes to hear the corrections. I could edit the parts glued together in the first place .. if I could just remember which is which :D :D Koala does not react to AUMs fast-forwarding which would/could be another feature/solution. There is also a bug in longer arrangements were the notes seem to be floating out of place in the grid (pinch zoom) and it makes it hard to add new ones.

@Pxlhg I agree 100% to all the above. I suggested to @elf_audio a while ago to add cycle marker / locators (Left/Right) in the piano roll when editing any chosen part of the sequence. Hopefully we get that soon