Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Road to Benares (Downtempo)

Someone was just asking for the music that i make, so i decided to upload something now.
This is a song i just made a few days ago.

Thanks for listening :)

Comments

• A lovely, haunting track @YotoBono in which you can almost feel the heat and taste the dust of the Road to Benares!

• edited January 2023

Thanks a lot for your feedback. A few horn sounds might be missing. :D I do miss Varanasi/Benares, its one of my favorite places ever.

• btw. this track was done completely in Gadget.

• Amazing track, @YotoBono
    Really digging the vibes here.
    And if you didn't mention, I wouldn't figure out it was all done in Gadget. That's cool

• This is lovely! Varanasi / Benares is one of the cities that most stick in my mind from my travelling years. I don’t think this track captures the sinister side of Varanasi, which is also its most fascinating side - smoking funeral pyres, dead baby corpses in the river, dangerous wild dogs prowling the riverside for prey on a misty winter morning, foreign loons spouting their conspiracy theories while monged on bhang lassi! 😂 But this track definitely has a flavour of India, and I really enjoyed it.

• @senhorlampada
    thanks a lot for your feedback. Gadgets output can sound really good, i also like the effects a lot, especially the delays...

@Gavinski
    Thanks to you as well. Glad that you like it.
    Yes, it doesnt capture Varanasis sinister side. I find it also very fascinating, but tried to make this song a bit less chaotic...

• Lovely track, downbeat but uplifting at the same time. Nice mix of instruments. Impressive first post 👍

• I really like the sound design and production of this. Well crafted. Very enjoyable. Glad you decided to join and share.

• I like this. Good listening. Wouldn't have guessed this is full Gadget. Wow. Well done. 👌

...My main Varanasi memories are the limbless war veteran who, despite being destitute and physically broken, had arrived at the best place to die and therefore was one of the happiest humans I have ever talked to; and the young kid who spent hours following us around trying to devise the most nifty (but non-aggressive) ways to steer us into some shop owned by someone who was probably paying a commission to him.

• It’s encouraging to hear a lot of good music around here. Now we’re not only nice, we make good music, too. Excellent track. Amazing (not really) that it came from gadget. Got me when the voices came in.

• Wow. Thank you @GeoTony @MadeofWax @ervin @LinearLineman so much for your feedback. I feel honored.
    @ervin thanks for sharing you memories. Its such a special place. So alive, but also death is so present.

• Very atmospheric and evocative of its setting. Thanks for joining and sharing!