Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Streaming to Twitch via Streamlabs app (720p limit?)

Dear all,

I don't know how many ppl here attempted streaming their live performance before?

I have a free Streamlabs app and free Twitch account.

The stream seemed limit to 720p which I thought seemed kind of crap considering the hi-res of the iPad pro screen.

I'm guessing this maybe 'how it is' when streaming from mobiles?

My cousin mentioned 1080p60 is the highest res offered on Pc.....

Any thoughts?
I can't find decent info online
(Have asked via Reddit sub: 'Streamlabs') but thought can't hurt to ask here as well.

Cheers

Comments

• I tried years ago with same setup as yours (iPad 6th + Streamlabs)

No IAA allowed, if you change the screen from AUM it shut down the stream instantly (send an error, i don't remember which one).
    On the other hand, idk how to stream more than 720p, maybe in your twitch/streamlabs setting? Having no issues with Streamlabs in PC, maybe it's locked to 720p to iOS/Android?

Have you tried streaming 1080p in youtube?

• @SkillipEvolver said:
    Dear all,

I don't know how many ppl here attempted streaming their live performance before?

I have a free Streamlabs app and free Twitch account.

The stream seemed limit to 720p which I thought seemed kind of crap considering the hi-res of the iPad pro screen.

I'm guessing this maybe 'how it is' when streaming from mobiles?

My cousin mentioned 1080p60 is the highest res offered on Pc.....

Any thoughts?
    I can't find decent info online
    (Have asked via Reddit sub: 'Streamlabs') but thought can't hurt to ask here as well.

Cheers

Streaming video requires real-time compression of video data which is a cpu intensive task—not to mention high bandwidth. Real-time compression and streaming use a lot of resources. Even if your CPU could compress full-resolution frames in real-time, the bandwidth required would be quite large. When you upload full-res video to streaming services like Vimeo or YouTube they grind on it in non-real-time to generate a video stream.

So, 720 doesn’t seem crap to me.