Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Touch OSC save state?

I’m trying to keep touch osc synced up with its mapped parameters (with ableton live) after I close and open Live and/or OSC. Currently touch osc just sets all midi values to 0. Anyone know a way to save/load the current state? Or so send a “send all” midi messages from ableton to Touch OSC?

Thanks.

Comments

• TouchOSC stores controller values in the control surface "document". So if you want to keep the controller values, you have to save the control surface each time.

I don't know if there's a way to dump controllers from Ableton Live.

If you're running AUM or another AU host on the TouchOSC device and you have Mozaic, there's a script that can keep track of the last values sent through it, then dump those back to the sender. You would send the MIDI from TouchOSC to this script (and back), either through the script or in parallel to it.

https://patchstorage.com/controller-tracker-and-snapshots/

• edited January 2023

@CountDooku said:
    I’m trying to keep touch osc synced up with its mapped parameters (with ableton live) after I close and open Live and/or OSC. Currently touch osc just sets all midi values to 0. Anyone know a way to save/load the current state? Or so send a “send all” midi messages from ableton to Touch OSC?

What exact messages would you expect from "send all"?
    Are you controlling instruments and effects in Live, including plugins?

• @CountDooku - Have you considered LK by Imaginando for controlling Live instead? It has native Ableton Live support and is free to try.