Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Life Well Lived

This is about someone very close with severe Lewy Body dementia. I am told Lewy Body is worse than Alzheimer’s. Robin Williams had it and it prompted him to kill himself when he learned of it. Now seeing it first hand I understand why he did it. The person that used to be is completely and totally pushed aside to be replaced by someone else you’ve never known. This composition is to honor the person that used to be.

Comments

• These are terrible diseases. One day I might write about the experience I am having. Sorry for the loss of your friend and the acquisition of a different personality. That’s two difficulties.

• I am so sorry. I will pray for your friend. May the Lord have mercy.

• A life well lived, and a life celebrated and remembered.
    This music is a great tribute, as we honor and respect the achievements of the person, loved and cared!!!
    Life is still beautiful, in the midst of its glory and horror.
    Gratitude and love is the driver to gracious survival.
    Thanks for this music.

• Love the retro instrumentation, sounds like the late 1970s or early 1980s, and a lovely musical journey you've taken with this too.

• Thank you all for the good wishes. They help.

• Very nice, I especially enjoyed the slow sections. Terrible disease 🙏