Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

In Memory Of

edited January 2023 in Creations

In memory of our sons, J.D. and Joey. Taken January 24, 2004. Rock in peace. See you soon.

Comments

• I hate that such a tragedy would befall anyone, much less someone I would gladly call a friend. I know there are no words I could say that could possibly lessen the pain of such a loss no matter how much time has passed.
    This piece sounds like child-like wonderment at a world filled with possibilities. A touching tribute.
    I'll keep you in my thoughts Paul.

• @Paulieworld said:
    In memory of our sons, J.D. and Joey. Taken January 24, 2004. Rock in peace. See you soon.

❤️ thank you for sharing, God bless you and your family 🙏🏻 you are in my prayers

• @Paulieworld said:

@Paulieworld, this is lovely, and clearly embodies your love for your sons. Thank you for sharing it. Sending much, much love to you and your family. x

• @MadeofWax said:
    I hate that such a tragedy would befall anyone, much less someone I would gladly call a friend. I know there are no words I could say that could possibly lessen the pain of such a loss no matter how much time has passed.
    This piece sounds like child-like wonderment at a world filled with possibilities. A touching tribute.
    I'll keep you in my thoughts

Thank you, Mac. You are a good friend. Maybe we will meet one day. Tootsies in Nashville?

• @Stuntman_mike said:

@Paulieworld said:

❤️ thank you for sharing, God bless you and your family 🙏🏻 you are in my prayers

Thank you, Mike.

• @andowrites said:

@Paulieworld said:

@Paulieworld, this is lovely, and clearly embodies your love for your sons. Thank you for sharing it. Sending much, much love to you and your family. x

Thank you. That means a lot to me. Life goes on…

• Feel honored that you share this here and with us. You are loved.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Feel honored that you share this here and with us. You are loved.

Thank you, Mike. That means a lot to me. Peace and love to you and yours!

• Wow. I just finished posting something with a similar heart felt sentiment and then saw this. I knew about your sons and I can’t imagine being able to walk around and keep breathing if I lost my kids. My sons name is also Joey. It’s unthinkable. I hope making music offers some release for you. It does for me. This is a beautiful piece. Made me cry. Thanks for sharing. Peace.

• @boomer said:
    Wow. I just finished posting something with a similar heart felt sentiment and then saw this. I knew about your sons and I can’t imagine being able to walk around and keep breathing if I lost my kids. My sons name is also Joey. It’s unthinkable. I hope making music offers some release for you. It does for me. This is a beautiful piece. Made me cry. Thanks for sharing. Peace.

Thank you Steven. A real man only cries for the children. I know they are with Jesus. They told me. Give Joey a big hug. Do it now!!!

• @Paulieworld said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@Paulieworld said:

Thank you, Mike. God bless you.

• @Paulieworld said:

@MadeofWax said:
    I hate that such a tragedy would befall anyone, much less someone I would gladly call a friend. I know there are no words I could say that could possibly lessen the pain of such a loss no matter how much time has passed.

Thank you, Mac. You are a good friend. Maybe we will meet one day. Tootsies in Nashville?

Would love it if time and budget ever permit. I'm sure my wife would love a vacation.

• @MadeofWax said:

@Paulieworld said:

@MadeofWax said:

Would love it if time and budget ever permit. I'm sure my wife would love a vacation.

Time and budget will never permit! Nashville is a nice place. Broadway, the Grand Ole Opry, Country
    Music Hall Of Fame. Your wife would dig it. If Tootsies is too crowded, maybe Honky Tonk Central? They make a good Martini. Nice place, good music.

• I loved the energy and movement, and then it stopped.
    Thank you so much for sharing. You honour your sons with your creativity and this tribute to them.

• Really didn’t know what to expect after reading your opening sentence Paul but it’s a beautiful uplifting piece 🙏

• I'm sorry for your loss. :'(
    Great Song, thanks for sharing.