Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"8-Bit Fantasies" EP

edited January 2023 in Creations

https://jwmmakerofmusic.bandcamp.com/album/8-bit-fantasies

Welcome to my latest EP! Free to stream, but please consider buying it and supporting me. Thank you. Production notes in the description on the EP itself!!!

Comments

• Bumping up back to the first page. I worked hard on this and would appreciate any feedback, sales, and whatnot.

• Lots of great moments throughout. Logic was my favorite track. It really captured that retro eight bit 80's feeling for me.

• @MadeofWax said:
    Lots of great moments throughout. Logic was my favorite track. It really captured that retro eight bit 80's feeling for me.

Thanks mate! Much appreciated. Glad you gave it a listen and commented. ❤️

• I found the vocals on smw harsh but otherwise loved the arrangement.
    Stephanie had less harshness and was my favourite, and apparently I like the 'boy band' style :-)
    Drums on Logic were a bit too noisy/crunchy for my (pretty cheap) headphones too but its got a super catchy era specific game like theme.
    Tribute landed it nicely, would have preferred the lead to be a bit more present, but the arp and atmosphere was so nice.

• @belldu said:
    I found the vocals on smw harsh but otherwise loved the arrangement.

Thanks mate. I did purposefully make the vocoded voice harsh on purpose (at least that's how I remember it lol as I made the piece years ago back when I had a laptop lol).

Stephanie had less harshness and was my favourite, and apparently I like the 'boy band' style :-)

I love that style too! Funny, I was trying to be pretentious with the lyrics at first and kept failing, but once I leaned heavily and purposefully into the cheesiness and cliches, boom. I had a perfect song. 😂

Drums on Logic were a bit too noisy/crunchy for my (pretty cheap) headphones too but its got a super catchy era specific game like theme.

Yep I think I made the drums a tad too crunchy lol. But then again it was the aesthetic I was shooting for, to make everything sound like it was coming out of an old sound chip. 😂

Tribute landed it nicely, would have preferred the lead to be a bit more present, but the arp and atmosphere was so nice.

Thank you mate. :) I agree, the lead should've been a tad louder. Sometimes it's hard to judge for me without an underlying beat. 😂

Thank you for the compliments and critique. I love good critique that helps me grow. Cheers mate. 🙂