Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My #jamuary2023 efforts

I’ve been busy churning out daily jams, and for some daft reason it never occurred to me to post them here. I plead age…

Rather than make a load of individual posts, I’ve linked to the playlist. So far I haven’t missed a day, he says, tempting fate…

It’s a bit of a mix of styles and quality.

Comments

• Only listened to the first 3 so far but really enjoyed them. 2 was especially nice. Will catch up over the next few days 👍
    Snowdonia is a beautiful part of the world, I’m in the Pennines so share your interest in rain 🌧️☔️

• @GeoTony said:
    Only listened to the first 3 so far but really enjoyed them. 2 was especially nice. Will catch up over the next few days 👍
    Snowdonia is a beautiful part of the world, I’m in the Pennines so share your interest in rain 🌧️☔️

Thanks very much for listening.

Trying to complete something each day inevitably leads to variable quality. I’m glad I’ve done it this year, it’s been a useful way of stretching myself and trying new things, but it’ll be good to get back to being able to spend more time on things and discard stuff that doesn’t quite work. Some of the Jamuary pieces I’m really pleased with, though.

I’m only part time in the mountains, as my other half lives there. I spend the rest of my time in flat Cheshire - equally soggy, though!