Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

One last ride (blues rock with new 5150 III)

Got a new 5150 III lbxii and wanted to show off the versatility of this beast of an amp. By far this my favorite amp I have owned, most have been Marshalls and were all very good obviously.
I also tried audio evolution for the first time on this track, so far pretty impressed with it, don’t think I’ll be going back to Cubasis anytime soon.

Comments

• Woah! Wasn't expecting 1:40. Loved how you brought it back in

• I was just trying to find a way to squeeze in the high gain side of the amp on the track. I thought it kinda worked so left it in.
    Thanks for the listen

• This brought back so many great guitar band resonances for me… Hendrix, SRV, QuickSilver Messenger Service vibrato. Nice amp and it’s master of tones.

• How are you liking your 5150 so far?. I have a 5150 2x12 combo from the early 90's. I adore this amp but man it is heavy. 86 lbs (39.01 kg)

• By far my fav amp. I run mine through 4x12 with greenbacks. You can go from from jazz to dirty blues to detuned metal. The green clean channel is exceptional in my opinion, maybe it has something to do with fender making them now.