Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comes A Time, Neil Young 1978

Comes a Time is the ninth studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Neil Young, released by Reprise Records in October 1978.
Its songs are written as moralizing discourses on love's failures and recovering from worldly troubles.

Dedicated to our lovers and peoples looking for love, especially in our troubled world. May the precious love of a child be felt by all peoples.

Choose to love!!!

Feedback is much appreciated.

Comments

• Love it B)

Comes A Time is one of my favourite Neil Young albums, as well as the great title track other highlights include Look Out For My Love, and the cover of the Canadian folk song Four Strong Winds. It's one of the best country-rock albums of all time, up there with Gram Parsons IMO.

Great performance as always Rene.

• A lovely Thursday visit from you. Have a fun weekend!

• Lovely song and beautiful interpretation. I don't remember hearing reverb before on your songs. It added a little depth but didn't blunt the vocal. Nice.

• Great job as always! Question on the side, can you give me more details about your guitar? Not sure to know the model. Thanks!

• @richardyot said:
    Love it B)
    Comes A Time is one of my favourite Neil Young albums, as well as the great title track other highlights include Look Out For My Love, and the cover of the Canadian folk song Four Strong Winds. It's one of the best country-rock albums of all time, up there with Gram Parsons IMO.
    Great performance as always Rene.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi @richardyot ,
    Excellent comments, love the facts, and passionate statements!!!
    This song is truly my fav of NY!!!
    Thank you so much, my friend.
    Your support is so loved!!!
    With respect,
    Rene

• @LinearLineman said:
    A lovely Thursday visit from you. Have a fun weekend!

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi Mike,
    Thank you for your excellent support and show of love!!!
    I might be on the sidelines for a bit, as we make a travel trip to Manila!!!
    I will surely have a fun time, and will try to squeeze some visit to live music scene.
    Hope to pick up and follow a few artists while we are there.
    You ensure to always "have fun" in all your projects!!!
    Wishing you the best for 2023, and looks like it is starting great with your latest album!!!
    Be prolific!!!
    Love and respect,
    Rene

• Another superb performance, of course, @ReneAsologuitar :) Have you ever been signed, released albums? A voice like yours should be out there commercially, if there’s any justice…

• Lovely song @ReneAsologuitar , have a great trip 🚗🚃🚠🚂✈️🚢

• @belldu said:
    Lovely song and beautiful interpretation. I don't remember hearing reverb before on your songs. It added a little depth but didn't blunt the vocal. Nice.

+++++++++++++++++
    Hi @belldu ,
    Thank you for the great feedback.
    The reverb is coming from my Yamaha Mixer, a room reverb.
    Plus my music room has a lot of acoustic instruments in the room, and adds on to the natural reverb it produce.
    I am glad to hear that no "blunt" to the vocals, which I prefer!
    Wishing you the best for 2023!!!
    Respectfully,
    Rene

• @Montreal_Music said:
    Great job as always! Question on the side, can you give me more details about your guitar? Not sure to know the model. Thanks!

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    HI @Montreal_Music ,
    Thank you, as always for your wonderful comments!
    My guitar is a Martin OMJM, John Mayer Signature.
    And I tuned this guitar down a half step, tuned to Eb instead of the regular E.
    You are so appreciated, my friend!!!
    With love and respect,
    Rene

• @Svetlovska said:
    Another superb performance, of course, @ReneAsologuitar :) Have you ever been signed, released albums? A voice like yours should be out there commercially, if there’s any justice…

++++++++++++++
    HI @Svetlovska ,
    You are so kind!!!
    I have released singles and an album, which @LinearLineman helped my with the album, Langit Sa Lupa.
    Your wonderful comments are so loved, and very much appreciated.
    Your post is justice, more than enough!!!
    Thank you so much!
    With great respect,
    Rene

• @GeoTony said:
    Lovely song @ReneAsologuitar , have a great trip 🚗🚃🚠🚂✈️🚢

+++++++++++++++++++++++
    Hi @GeoTony ,
    Thank you for the good vibes, and I am currently having a blest!!!
    Keep on making your great music!!!
    Love this post!!!
    Respectfully,
    Rene