Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

No App Left Behind 2023

Comments

• musicpad - free + all features unlock iap
    notepad for handwriting all your musical ideas -apple pencil required-

• edited January 2023

SAGA Synth
    Intro Sale: $2.99 for a limited time / Reg $14.99

Mega Drive styled rompler from Audiokit

https://apps.apple.com/app/saga-synth/id1658167569

• timeseer - $14.99
    complex rhythm practice with tanpura + tabla accompaniments

• keka - the file archiver - $3.99
    finally on ios 🎉

• Awesome @cazel forgot about this thread, but it’s one I like to look at and contribute to each year. Thanks for starting this one.

• thanks @Poppadocrock ☺️ looking forward to your contributions

• musetrainer - $9.99
    piano trainer using musicxml files

• tools - macos
    tappytaps - $0.99
    map your xbox controller to your mac keyboard

• @cazel said:
    scaleknow - free

This looks useful For guitar playing. Cheers!

• @cazel said:
    musicpad - free + all features unlock iap
    notepad for handwriting all your musical ideas -apple pencil required-

Wonder if this works with Logitech crayon. Looks useful even just using the free version, without IAP. It seems odd they would limit their user base to only Apple Pencil owners, but that’s what it says.

• @cazel said:
    band analyzer - free

How’d I miss this! Free AUv3 audio analyzer right here.

• Custom Tuner - free - set custom notes then tune. 6.5mb

• edited January 2023

⚠️ Warning Hate speech in app description. This is from all one sun, but it’s a new music app so I think it should be mentioned, however Purchasing from this developer is at your own discretion, and your personal decision. I do not condone such beliefs, hate, and will not be buying it.

Revelation 3:9 - $3.99

PS. How weird is it that I feel the need to put a disclaimer next to an app release post, lol.

• sooperlooper - free
    simple video looping utility

this got me all excited! thought its the sooperlooper 😶 @sonosaurus

• @Poppadocrock said:
    PS. How weird is it that I feel the need to put a disclaimer next to an app release post, lol.

Guess there is a first time for everything :lol:

• senhorlampada said:

Poppadocrock said:

Guess there is a first time for everything :lol:

Wow. How can Apple let that slide?

I think the dev needs some mental help too. I'm not being facetious.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    ⚠️ Warning Hate speech in app description. This is from all one sun, but it’s a new music app so I think it should be mentioned, however Purchasing from this developer is at your own discretion, and your personal decision. I do not condone such beliefs, hate, and will not be buying it.

This developer is clearly deeply disturbed.

• @Poppadocrock said:

I assume Apple doesn’t monitor updates to app descriptions…

I think I’ll look into the process of communicating with Apple on App Store issues later this evening.

• @Poppadocrock said:

Holy fuck. The cat has gotten even crazier.
    That is easily the nuttiest app description that I have ever read. The bar has now been set very high/low.

• @Poppadocrock said:

You are not required to promote the app just because it is a music app. The developer was a toxic presence on this forum, I think it's best to just forget about them. Just my $.02

• @mjm1138 said:

@Poppadocrock said:

You are not required to promote the app just because it is a music app. The developer was a toxic presence on this forum, I think it's best to just forget about them. Just my $.02

I think turning a blind eye to prejudice is never a good idea.

I just submitted a complaint about the app to Apple, so we will see what happens.

• @michael_m said:

@mjm1138 said:

@Poppadocrock said:

I think turning a blind eye to prejudice is never a good idea.

I just submitted a complaint about the app to Apple, so we will see what happens.

I don't disagree with that, I'm saying there's no reason to promote this developer's apps in this forum.

• I’m glad you reported that, thanks. Those descriptions are highly offensive not to say full of abhorrent generalizations and alternative facts’ and need to be removed. I’ve already had to block this dev from commenting on my YT channel, he’s toxic af. Anyway, let’s not trigger Captain Willie, if anyone want to discuss this further probably good to start an off topic thread on it. Also, the less people talk about this guy the better. Report, whatever, great, but don’t feed his ego by discussing him here, is probably the best way. He’s very likely still following posts here. Highly unlikely that anything anyone says here will do anything to change his views.

• @cazel said:
    spectrum analyzer - auv3 vst au - free
    @Poppadocrock dont miss this one

I didn’t, lol. Downloaded both. Nice of Solaris to provide them for free. Makes me believe there are more apps coming from them. I’m completely speculating but it’s almost like they are testing the waters with some basic free Au’s and more powerful apps that will probably have a price may follow.

• Dr.Chord -Discover cool chord. 4+
    Get a professional progression
    KOTO CO., LTD.

(free) and very good.

https://apps.apple.com/bf/app/dr-chord-discover-cool-chord/id1543151371

• edited January 2023

@mjm1138 said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Warning just explaining my thought process not being defensive. Lol. It comes off that way so yeah…

I know. I almost didn’t, I had a think about it. Ultimately I thought it makes sounds, maybe someone could find those sounds useful. I put a the disclaimer, warning, and expressed my disapproval with the app description/developer. I luckily caught the app description, right before heading to share it, (that behavior has become second nature due to sales thread, lol) then I saw the developer name, which confirmed my concern. After I realized what it said, I finally decided to share, but out of awareness and as a warning as much as anything else. I guess any news is good news, in marketing /advertising/promotion. Ultimately I think I agree with you, but wanted to warn people in case they came across it and didn’t know. Cheers!