Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2023 iOS App Sales & Discussions

Comments

• Photo/Video

Time Lapse Calculator is $1 off at $.99 - shutter speed, video length, etc..

• @Montreal_Music said:
    I have so many calculators on my iPad, but all with ads. Is there a good cheap calculator on iOS? Why is this so hard to find a good calculator, the most basic app you can think of?

Just for you…

Calculator Easy HD is free usually $.99 - IAPs are only for different skins/themes

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Mela 4 is $6 off at $23.99 - check the bundles too

This developer has the best bundles…

• @Poppadocrock said:

@Montreal_Music said:
    I have so many calculators on my iPad, but all with ads. Is there a good cheap calculator on iOS? Why is this so hard to find a good calculator, the most basic app you can think of?

Just for you…

Calculator Easy HD is free usually $.99 - IAPs are only for different skins/themes

<3

• edited June 2023

lol

• Toneboosters EQ is $1 off at $9.99 - this strikes me as more of a price adjustment then a sale but hey a $1 off is a $1 off.

• Photo

Camera Countdown is free usually $.99

• Musicians Hypnosis is $15 off at $1.99 - self help and different things specifically designed for musicians. It has great reviews…

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Toneboosters EQ is $1 off at $9.99 - this strikes me as more of a price adjustment then a sale but hey a $1 off is a $1 off.

TB Must’ve seen my question! Jk

• All these calculator Apps are making me confess my Calcaholic habits in public!

And it gets even worse on my iDevices

Shamefully/Joyfully, this is just a fraction of my math-nerdery collection in hardware/Apps.

Does this increase my Audiobus nerd points score for the positive? I don't really care. 👨‍🏫👨‍🏫👨‍🏫

• @jonmoore said:
    All these calculator Apps are making me confess my Calcaholic habits in public!

:D :D :D Oi!! have you been going through my loft!! B)

• @danimal said:

If I have, be on the lookout for my partner's chintz that once occupied those shelves. :)

• :D :D hysterically dated!! and yes there is a box of doilies somewhere :p

• Hah, so YOU are THAT person who installed it 😂

• @danimal said:

@jonmoore said:

Here’s the tonic…

• @SevenSystems said:

Hah, so YOU are THAT person who installed it 😂

Lol.

• AI

AI Chat Commander is free usually $4.99

• @jonmoore said:

And it gets even worse on my iDevices

Shamefully/Joyfully, this is just a fraction of my math-nerdery collection in hardware/Apps.

Does this increase my Audiobus nerd points score for the positive? I don't really care. 👨‍🏫👨‍🏫👨‍🏫

Some of these are in museums now 😂 I don’t have any of my old calculators or phones. I wish I did though. Should’ve kept all that old tech. I’m not a huge math nerd, though I did great at it in school, I’m more into older tech in general.

• @HotStrange said:

Some of these are in museums now 😂 I don’t have any of my old calculators or phones. I wish I did though. Should’ve kept all that old tech. I’m not a huge math nerd, though I did great at it in school, I’m more into older tech in general.

And collectors pay a lot of money for many of these old calculators. Especially the Hewlett Packard ones.

I'm not a hardcore math nerd either. Having said that, I do have numerous books where the central actors are historical mathematicians. The subject matter coves the likes of the history of zero, imaginary numbers, Indian and Arabic mathematics, renaissance math, the history of algebra and calculus. All that good stuff and more. If I were a true math nerd, I'd definitely be an applied mathematician. Much as I admire pure mathematicians, it's when you take their imaginative innovations and apply them to both big and small applications, that's when number theory truly shapes the modern world.

If it weren't for the tools of calculus, we wouldn't have the wonder of great sounding virtual synthesizers on our mobile devices.

• @jonmoore said:

@HotStrange said:

And collectors pay a lot of money for many of these old calculators. Especially the Hewlett Packard ones.

I'm not a hardcore math nerd either. Having said that, I do have numerous books where the central actors are historical mathematicians. The subject matter coves the likes of the history of zero, imaginary numbers, Indian and Arabic mathematics, renaissance math, the history of algebra and calculus. All that good stuff and more. If I were a true math nerd, I'd definitely be an applied mathematician. Much as I admire pure mathematicians, it's when you take their imaginative innovations and apply them to both big and small applications, that's when number theory truly shapes the modern world.

If it weren't for the tools of calculus, we wouldn't have the wonder of great sounding virtual synthesizers on our mobile devices.

Oh I agree. Math is definitely very important to our society and it’s honestly kinda crazy to think about the history of it all. Especially the strides made early on. That’s where my love for history comes in. I love it.

• Math and physics make technology go round
    Farming makes civilization go round
    Empathy and justice SHOULD make politics go round

Wadda ya gonna do

• @audiblevideo said:
    Math and physics make technology go round
    Farming makes civilization go round
    Empathy and justice SHOULD make politics go round

Wadda ya gonna do

Make music, art and literature to keep our hearts going round <3 :p

• 4P sideband remix is $2 off at $5.99 - although it’s not discounted in US App Store as of this moment

• Utility

Flex Scanner PDF Scanner is free usually $.99

• edited June 2023

@Poppadocrock said:
    4P sideband remix is $2 off at $5.99 - although it’s not discounted in US App Store as of this moment

Officially on sale in US App Store.

• Also..

4P Talkworks is $2 off at $5.99

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Listening

Vinyls is $3 off at $1.99

No idea what this is but I refuse to click on the link as a matter of principle 😩

THE PLURAL OF VINYL IS VINYL

No disrespect to @Poppadocrock meant at all - keep up the good work man!

• @Kashi said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Listening

No idea what this is but I refuse to click on the link as a matter of principle 😩

Ok BOOMER 😂😂😂

Had to, no disrespect to u 🤓

• @Kashi said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Listening

I had someone wrongly correct me with that recently. I told them I wanted to collect a lot more vinyl and they said “don’t you mean vinyls”. No I didn’t.