Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2023 iOS App Sales & Discussions

Comments

• @mjcouche said:
    You have any thoughts about this one?

cheapest way so far to get unlimited downloads of user models. too many choices, but some very good ones. (users "urzeit" & "funkybot" have nice captures.) lots of pedals. tempting...

• @mjcouche said:

@SNystrom said:

Are the IAP on sale or just the whole Tonex bundles?

• @bangzero said:

@mjcouche said:

cheapest way so far to get unlimited downloads of user models. too many choices, but some very good ones. (users "urzeit" & "funkybot" have nice captures.) lots of pedals. tempting...

is Tonex only for amps and cabs? No effects?

• sale is only the "SE" version. tonex web site sez til feb 8. tonex has lots of drive/fuzz type stomp box models, but no eq/modulation afaik.

• Not a big deal, but for the future, if you quote comments with a photo it’s easy to just delete the photo from the quote when you are adding your comment. Simply delete the photo link info and leave the rest. Cheers!

• Maze Rider Auto Leveling is an additional $1 off at $2.99. Usually $5.99 down to $3.99, now $2.99.

• Productivity/Utility

Auto Clicker Pro is free usually $4.99

• jason said:
    Please remember, JAX MIDI Jinny Pro currently is at 14 days introduction price (50%).
    There‘s only one week left.

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1664335771

Thanks for the Reminder.

On that note Wires Intro pricing is until January 25th

• OT - Heath/Noise Machine

Windy White Noise Sleep Sounds is free usually $1.99

• edited January 2023

A bunch of apps by a developer named Marco Tini are Free. Miscellaneous Utility, Refrence apps. Word of the day, Quote if the day, QR code app, etc….

https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/marco-tini/id544232459

Having an issue with hyperlinks.

• Free Au Reverb from Elephant DSP thanks @Gavinski saw your video, cheers.

Room Reverb

• @Poppadocrock said:

I find that when I click on a link to the app store I often get the "chose an application to open the macappstore link" pop up box.

I have to keep reloading the link several times to get to the app's info page.

Anyone know how to avoid this...?

• @Simon said:

@Poppadocrock said:

I find that when I click on a link to the app store I often get the "chose an application to open the macappstore link" pop up box.

I have to keep reloading the link several times to get to the app's info page.

Anyone know how to avoid this...?

Are you on a PC? I am and I get the same. I just deal with it, keep reloading or look up the app on my iPad.

• @Ailerom said:
    Are you on a PC? I am and I get the same.

No, I'm on a Mac.

• Thanks @Yovop it seemed to be temporary, and at the time I didn’t feel like doing anything to fix it, lol. But thanks for the tips.

• Photo

Blur Background is free usually $.99

• New app based off the open.ai Voice AI

Voice AI free to be released February 1st. Description says if you download before release they will give you free credits

• @Poppadocrock said:
    New app based off the open.ai Voice AI

Voice AI free to be released February 1st. Description says if you download before release they will give you free credits

I went ahead and downloaded because why not? Could be interesting for vocal samples.

• @HotStrange said:

@Poppadocrock said:

I went ahead and downloaded because why not? Could be interesting for vocal samples.

Yea so did I. I’m curious to see the pricing model and how many free credits they give to pre-release downloaders.

• @zah said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    OT - Heath/Noise Machine

Windy White Noise Sleep Sounds is free usually $1.99

In Control Center of iOS, the Sound app is the best, personally. I dumped all my other "white noise" apps. The "Balanced" option masks everything out.

Huh never tried that, I’ll take a look. I typically like something like a comedy series, I’ve seen before, that I can loosely follow, and doesn’t have many outbursts or quick changes in pitch/volume.

I do like the White Noise app, it’s free, lets you mix multiple sounds in a 3d space, and save your own custom presets. The companion app White Noise Market lets you Download and add sounds that have been uploaded to use in your noise mix.

• edited January 2023

@zah do you mean hearing? I don’t see one that says sound. Well there’s sound recognition.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    BarbaXDrums is $13 off at $.99

Anyone tried this? That’s a hell of a discount but no update for 3 years.

• @Poppadocrock said:

@HotStrange said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Yea so did I. I’m curious to see the pricing model and how many free credits they give to pre-release downloaders.

Same! Only a few days away now.

• @HotStrange said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    BarbaXDrums is $13 off at $.99

Anyone tried this? That’s a hell of a discount but no update for 3 years.

I don’t have it but I asked others about it not long ago… here’s what I gathered, it has good sounds but it’s IAA only and apparently people were having trouble getting it to work in AUM.

• Quiztones EQ Ear Training is free but now with IAP subscription model. There is some usability in free version. If you already owned the app you automatically get the pro version lifetime unlock.

• Graphic

Color Expert is free usually $.99 - Simple color value converter

Color Expert Pro is $2 off at $.99

• Tihai Pro is $2 off at $.99 - does have a $1.99 IAP though…