Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Wotja 23: Generative Music by Intermorphic Ltd.
Jan 1, 2023 Version 23.0.2
WOTJA 23 KEY HIGHLIGHTS:
• WAE Sample Player Unit: New modulatable & polyphonic Tone Generator (TG) unit that plays Ogg and (generative) Template file data (Templates are "cooked" in memory to audio before use); it has support for (MIDI & Controller) pitch shifting, direction reverse and several loop/play modes as well as an optional built-in envelope.
• WAE Filter Unit: New improved Filter Type options, 2-pole and 4-pole.
• WAE LFO Unit: New Euclidian LFO Type: Euclidian for modulation with euclidian patterns.
• WAE R2XL FX Unit: 10 new 'go to' ABC Reverb Presets (also included as ABC Reverb FX Presets).
• Mix files: Sample Player source data (loaded via the WAE Sample Player Unit) can be saved to the mix file for sharing of completely self contained and unique-sounding mixes.
• Schemas (formerly called Randomization Presets): Now edited in the Schema Editor, accessed from Schemas screen > Schema Actions Button.
• Documents Screen: Schemas screen where non-included Schemas have thumbnails generated from colours in the Schema.
• Documents Screen: New Recordings Screen to make it easy to find/play your Wotja folder (saved) recordings.
• Documents Screen: New List view and faster loading of mix files.
• Add File: You can now edit the file name before saving a newly created file.
• Music Mode: Much improved and simplified Cell layout with badges and thumbnails, Track Mute/Solo highlighting, and new options to display a specific column in the Grid button menu.
• Music Mode: New "One Tap Trigger" Track Play Type for quick/easy playing of a cell and live performance.
• Music Mode: Template browser now supports Cell referencing of Audio (WAV, Ogg) and MIDI files directly from the Wotja Folder (they no longer have to be in Paks [zip files]).
• Recording: New auto and manual Ogg encoding (export a .WAV file to an .Ogg file for use in WAE Sample Player Unit).
• Included SF2: New "UK Woodland Birds" with many awesome samples for use in the WAE Wavetable unit.
• Included Templates: New "WJ23 Drones", "WJ23 Basses", "WJ23 Classic Polysynth", "WJ23 Environments" and "Sample Player Resources" Paks which include many awesome Templates and Ogg samples.
• Schemas: Two new settings Environment Cells and Drone Cells settings to control how many Cells are populated with the related Templates.
• Included Schemas: New "Drones 2" and "Environments 1" (subject to change).
• Filetype extensions: Changed to be .wotja_tp (Template), .wotja_al (Album), .wotja_ls (Playlist),.wotja_sc (Schema), .wotja_sy (Synth Preset) and .wotja_fx (FX Preset).
• "V23 Play me!" mix: Shows some of the new templates and capabilities in action.
• To rationalise our app range we've moved to just one Wotja 23 App (Bundle) per year per OS platform; for those that want it, a new 'Pro' Unlock option is the functional equivalent of in previous years getting a paid-for 'Pro' variant.
• More: Many other improvements, performance improvements and bug fixes.
P.S. Love Wotja? You can really help us by giving a new rating for each app update. Thank you!