Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Solved Brusfri broken as an auv3

edited December 2022 in Support and Feedback

Hey there

I have encountered a problem using brusfri as an AUv3.

It can remove noise perfectly when i’m working with an audio file but when i bounce the file brusfri hasn’t aplied noisereduction at all.

I have tested this in Ferrite but i have also been able to recreate the issue in Cubasis 3

I have tested on ipad and iphone ( both running ios 16.2.
I have also tried to reinstall the app but it didn’t solve the problem.

Have any one else experienced this?

Comments

• @Lorichs said:
    Hey there

I have encountered a problem using brusfri as an AUv3.

It can remove noise perfectly when i’m working with an audio file but when i bounce the file brusfri hasn’t aplied noisereduction at all.

I have tested this in Ferrite but i have also been able to recreate the issue in Cubasis 3

I have tested on ipad and iphone ( both running ios 16.2.
    I have also tried to reinstall the app but it didn’t solve the problem.

Have any one else experienced this?

I did a test recording and it works fine in AUM where I use it on an electric guitar. (M1, 16.2)

• I guess it's one of those plug-ins that simply can't do 'off line rendering' so turning on 'Real time Mixdown and Freeze' under Settings -> Mixdown/Freeze in Cubasis might help here?

• Hmm i will have to look in to “realtime mixdown” in cubasis. I don’t remember exactly how i tested in cubasis but i did export a freezed track.

I have use this workflow in Ferrite for some years now and i has allways worked.

https://youtube.com/shorts/wf3j7wWNJTs?feature=share

• Thanks @Samu the realtime mixdown seems to do the trick.
    It is quite a work around compared to my Ferrite workflow, but at least i’m not f’ed anymore 😉😄

• @Lorichs said:
    Thanks @Samu the realtime mixdown seems to do the trick.
    It is quite a work around compared to my Ferrite workflow, but at least i’m not f’ed anymore 😉😄

Hi. You might add [Solved] to your title, since it's pretty incendiary right now.

• @Lorichs said:
    Hmm i will have to look in to “realtime mixdown” in cubasis. I don’t remember exactly how i tested in cubasis but i did export a freezed track.

I have use this workflow in Ferrite for some years now and i has allways worked.

If it used to work, contact the developer. You might want to put “off-line rendering” in the title so as to not give the impression that it’s totally broken.

• @uncledave said:

@Lorichs said:
    Thanks @Samu the realtime mixdown seems to do the trick.

Hi. You might add [Solved] to your title, since it's pretty incendiary right now.

Done. Thanks for reminding me 😊
    However it’s only “kind of solved” since i need to do a workaround in order to get it to work 😉. That work around was not needed before.

• @espiegel123 said:

@Lorichs said:
    Hmm i will have to look in to “realtime mixdown” in cubasis. I don’t remember exactly how i tested in cubasis but i did export a freezed track.

If it used to work, contact the developer. You might want to put “off-line rendering” in the title so as to not give the impression that it’s totally broken.

I contacted them one week ago. Got an auto responce. The might be having a christmas break…. I won’t blame them. I just needed to come up with a solution since i need Brusfri to work these days

• @Lorichs said:

@espiegel123 said:

@Lorichs said:

I contacted them one week ago. Got an auto responce. The might be having a christmas break…. I won’t blame them. I just needed to come up with a solution since i need Brusfri to work these days

I would imagine they are - they are very much about quality of life for staff, I guess it's a Swedish thing, god bless'em