Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Holiday

I just wanted to say merry Christmas to each of you that celebrate the holiday. Did anyone get anything cool music related as a present? I’m still trying to figure out a way to be a one man band since I’m not in a band…..does anyone have Ibassist? Does it work good for rock music? I also need a drum app that does not require a bunch of programming….I just want to find a way to write my music riffs with my guitar. Any thoughts or suggestions that you may have will really be appreciated. Since I have. A little bit of brain damage I apologize if I have asked this before

Comments

• iBassist is great for rock music. It works really well with his Rock Drum Machine (or his other drummer apps).
    But both apps are IAA apps, so they crash or disconnect from the host sometimes.

If you keep saving and export when you can, they both work pretty great.