Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TB BitJuggler on iPhone

Has anyone got any tips for controlling the input dials for BitJuggler on iPhone? I find it very difficult to be accurate. I’ll find a sample rate I like, but even just lifting my finger off the knob is enough to change the setting. And the DA Filter is very difficult to move at all. It only recognises my finger occasionally.

I wish I could collapse the visual meter to make the controls bigger. I have no need for the visual meter. And I can never get the Q button on the filter to turn on or off. So tiny!