Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

So, what did Santa bring this year?

What musical goodies were found under Christmas tree this year that had your name on?

Comments

• @michael_m said:
    What musical goodies were found under Christmas tree this year that had your name on?

Mrs Monz0id reinterpreted my numerous hints for an OP1-Field, and instead presented me with a Stylophone. Budgeting, is it.

• Nada de nada, the usual socks and soap 😅

• Korg Volca Drum.

• @Krupa said:
    Nada de nada, the usual socks and soap 😅

Socks and drugs and rock’n’roll?

• Sadly, nothing...

• Ipad pro 11 M2.
    Launchcontrol XL
    MN 0-ctrl.

• I got a Bluey house with all the characters, Spidey & his Amazing friends Legos, and a
    Harley Benton HSH Fusion 3 Hybrid Guitar with the Roasted Maple neck.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    Roasted Maple neck

“Mmmm, roasted maple…”

• @michael_m said:

@Krupa said:

Socks and drugs and rock’n’roll?

All together now!

‘You don’t always get what you want…’

• Ipad 2021, I have too many lightning port stuff and love a headphone jack.
    Also got an uno synth pro desktop, absolutely love it.

• I got a bag of peppermint Hershey kisses.

• edited December 2022

Der replied wrong comment to much… hick…Could you sample them and make a Christmas Jingle!

• @Krupa said:

Could you sample them and make a Christmas Jingle!

• @Toastedghost said:

@Krupa said:

Could you sample them and make a Christmas Jingle!

Actually secret Santa got me a hand held sewing machine so maybe I can get some tripping beats outta that 🤔

• Arctic blizzard did not take my power down. I’m very grateful!

• Tickets to see Tim Vine 😅

• Santa was late getting to my house and won’t deliver until during this week when we’re in Florida.

My wife tells me he’s bringing me a drum kit so that I can get back to playing, and hopefully improve over my basic rock drumming that’s my current limit.

• I didn't receive anything musical except for what I purchased myself, lol, but I did receive some nice socks, snacks, homemade cookies, a beautiful angel figurine, a supper out with my cousin that he paid for, and a $50 Kroeger's gift card (Kroeger's is a grocery store chain in the US). I'm not about getting material goods but rather spending time with friends and family, but if anyone insists on buying me anything, I always say "something thoughtful or a Kroeger's gift card". 😂

• Studio time at the Vintage Synth Musuem in Los Angeles.

An external power bank.

I won Knock!

• Pepto Bismol

• Nothing. I bought myself a couple of apps.