Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Pro and the App Store

I was happy to see this, at a first glance:

But then, it was only Loopy HD:

Comments

• Loopy Pro would have been better!
    Where can I complain? 😅

• I think a strongly-worded letter to Tim Cook should do it 😁

• @Michael said:
    I think a strongly-worded letter to Tim Cook should do it 😁

I tried a strongly worded forum post to @Michael to “finish the damn manual,goddamit” * but it was ignored -
    & manual continues unfinished .

these tech CEOs are all the same it seems to me … / (half) joke .

*looking for influencers (to show their millions of followers my unfinished manual screenshots) thread .

• @RetroNewb said:

@Michael said:
    I think a strongly-worded letter to Tim Cook should do it 😁

I tried a strongly worded forum post to @Michael to “finish the damn manual,goddamit” * but it was ignored -
    & manual continues unfinished .

these tech CEOs are all the same it seems to me … / (half) joke .

*looking for influencers (to show their millions of followers my unfinished manual screenshots) thread .

Michael was surely not ignoring you. He’s a one-person operation and there are only so man hours in the day — currently devoting tons of time implementing new features. That’s a task only he can do.

If you have questions, ask. It might not be as optimal for you as if there were a manual, but you’ll get your answers question.

Ultimately, getting those new features in sooner will impact more users than delaying them to finish a manual that a small subset of users will read.

• edited December 2022

I’m not looking for a fight , it was an opportunistic joke based on the context of this thread -
    but I do know it’s why I have yet to buy the app myself & suspect others may also be suspect in seeing an unfinished manual of a deep app -
    how small the subset you will know better than me in ALL the tireless answers I have seen you give here .
    my original post was written in the spirit of offering an alternative PR viewpoint , & this was just a fortuitous quip .
    can we all go in peace ..& merry xmas

• @RetroNewb said:
    I’m not looking for a fight , it was an opportunistic joke based on the context of this thread -
    but I do know it’s why I have yet to buy the app myself & suspect others may also be suspect in seeing an unfinished manual of a deep app -
    how small the subset you will know better than me in ALL the tireless answers I have seen you give here .
    my original post was written in the spirit of offering an alternative PR viewpoint , & this was just a fortuitous quip .
    can we all go in peace ..& merry xmas

think I took your post in the slightly-more-than-half-tongue-in-cheek way it was intended. In case you missed them tho...

https://loopypro.com/manual/
    https://wiki.audiob.us/doku.php?id=loopy_pro