Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SpaceCraft news...

Mark ( @deltaVaudio ) has just updated the SpaceCraft 2 beta and is now back to development so fingers crossed for a public release - it'll be worth the wait...!

Comments

• Having not bought that one, but having an abiding love of granular synthesis..

What’s particularly good about Spacecraft? And is this going to be a free update, or separate named/numbered app, therefore separate purchase?

• Good news glad it hadn’t been abandoned.

• Anyone know if this update will also be for the desktop version? I own it on both platforms,

• Ooh how does one get onto that beta?

• @emjay said:
    Having not bought that one, but having an abiding love of granular synthesis..

What’s particularly good about Spacecraft?

Everything. It’s my favourite app of all time.

• @emjay said:

What’s particularly good about Spacecraft? And is this going to be a free update, or separate named/numbered app, therefore separate purchase?

Pretty sure it will be a separate purchase - Mark is recovering from severe and life-changing covid and elves our us-port, not ot mention that the new version has some killer features, which are under wraps for now. In general, there’s a lot to like about Spacecraft, probably it’s standout feature is the ability to arp source material, so many consider it one of the most musical granulars on iOS.

• @monz0id said:

@emjay said:

Version 2 brings some great new features - I think it's probably going to be a paid upgrade / new purchase and I'm hoping the new stuff gets included in the desktop version - early on in the beta process Mark said it would happen but that was a while ago...

• edited December 2022

@ghost_forests said:
    Ooh how does one get onto that beta?

May be too late now, but you could try messaging @deltaVaudio directly.

• edited December 2022

@enkaytee said:

@monz0id said:

@emjay said:

Version 2 brings some great new features - I think it's probably going to be a paid upgrade / new purchase and I'm hoping the new stuff gets included in the desktop version - early on in the beta process Mark said it would happen but that was a while ago...

Absolutely no problems here paying for an upgrade or new version, worth every penny. Looking forward to finding out what the new features are!

• @emjay said:

I'm no power user, but for me SpaceCraft's main strengths are in having a wide musically useful range (lots of different materials sound good in it) and a performance-oriented user interface. The funny little sequencer in there lends the app to beat-oriented contexts.

I haven't used quite all of them, but so far Fluss is the closest in terms of features. SC feels very, very different from Fluss in use, though. That "space ship control pad" vibe leads to different thinking. And there's that sequencer.

It's quite usable on a phone, too. (Fluss is king in this area, IMO.)

I'll happily pay for the next version.

• Glad to hear that things are progressing, both with Spacecraft and with health.

• @monz0id said:

Absolutely no problems here paying for an upgrade or new version, worth every penny. Looking forward to finding out what the new features are!

Instabuy. I wanna support SC and the idea of iaps and payed upgrades.

• @CapnWillie said:
    @deltaVaudio is the man. Hopefully this is a paid upgrade so i can show Mark my gratitude for his brilliance. He sent me a few promo codes for SC on the house to gift kids i was teaching once. Really really great person!

Definitely - as @Gavinski said, he's been through a hell of a lot in the past couple of years (including me nagging every time the beta got near to expiring!). I think there'd be mutiny if he didn't make it a paid update...

• @CapnWillie said:

@enkaytee said:

@CapnWillie said:
    @deltaVaudio is the man. Hopefully this is a paid upgrade so i can show Mark my gratitude for his brilliance. He sent me a few promo codes for SC on the house to gift kids i was teaching once. Really really great person!

Definitely - as @Gavinski said, he's been through a hell of a lot in the past couple of years (including me nagging every time the beta got near to expiring!). I think there'd be mutiny if he didn't make it a paid update...

Please try to get him to add a tip jar! 🙏

Will do...👍

• I was actually eyeing getting the android version too :wink:
    Good to have on more devices :love:

• edited December 2022

In case you're interested the desktop version of SpaceCraft (AU/VST plugin) is in the Tracktion Xmas sale at $49.50 (50% off) with the code HOLIDAY22. Still version 1, but I'm reliably informed that it will get updated to v2 as well as the iOS app.

https://www.tracktion.com/products/spacecraft

• edited December 2022

Ugh. Did not know he had a serious illness. Hope he’s doing better.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

Is there any sense of when this might come out? I'm honestly just happy that it's on the road map.

The latest version of the beta is rock solid for me and I use it all the time. It is truly worthy of a v2 designation and more $$$. Mark could release tomorrow if he wanted to but I’m not sure if he has more tricks up his sleeve or not. Or if he has some bugs to stamp out still. He did mention he’s back to working on the app so here’s hoping it is soon. I’m really looking forward to seeing the reaction of the SC fans on the forum when they dive in to v2.

• Member of the Natural Immunity Massive swings by.

Never felt better over the last couple of years and I value my heart health in particular so I’ll be remaining that way.

Hauling it back on topic, I’ll happily support any further SpaceCraft development, it’s a gem and I hope the dev’s health recovers fully.

• Very excited about spacecraft 2 update/new app…it’s gonna be an instabuy for me

• edited March 2023

Mark ( @deltaVaudio ) has just released a new beta on TestFlight - no changes, just keeping it live.

• I love this app. Happy to buy a v2…

• Do you know how to have the testflight invitation ? I love the v1 and would like to participate. Thanks

• @Paulo164 said:
    Do you know how to have the testflight invitation ? I love the v1 and would like to participate. Thanks

Try contacting Mark through a dm to @deltaVaudio

• @enkaytee said:

@Paulo164 said:
    Do you know how to have the testflight invitation ? I love the v1 and would like to participate. Thanks

Try contacting Mark through a dm to @deltaVaudio

Thanks.

• Spacecraft is my favorite musical app on iPad. I will happily buy version 2 for iPad and I'll be excited to buy the desktop version when it is released with native silicon support (which I understand is in the works).

• oh my Cthulhu!
    Spacecraft 2 beta is on desktop now.
    and its the best and most musical granular I've ever seen:)
    hope the iOS version will be out soon...

bigups Mark.
    fabulous. stellar.

• @waka_x said:
    oh my Cthulhu!

bigups Mark.
    fabulous. stellar.

Oh glorious!

Off to look for the beta…

• @waka_x said:
    oh my Cthulhu!

bigups Mark.
    fabulous. stellar.

I can't find it. Do you have a link?

• @andowrites said:

@waka_x said:
    oh my Cthulhu!

bigups Mark.
    fabulous. stellar.

I can't find it. Do you have a link?

I don't think Mark would want to share it publicly. Better contact him.