Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Support Please!!! From Audiobus Bug???

Audiobusを愛用していますが、サポートの必要性を感じたので、トピックを立ち上げさせていただきます。
Audiobusで作曲、録音作業をした後、たまに
「ヘッドフォン端子にヘッドフォンを繋いでいるのに、本体スピーカーからも音が再生される(音楽アプリ以外のゲームアプリなどで」
という症状が出ています。
Apple supportに連絡して修理寸前まで行きましたが、Audiobusタスクキルにて解決したので、修理に出すことはありませんでした。
バグか設定があるのか分かりません。

バグなら早急に改善して欲しいですし、設定があるなら教えていただきたいです。

Comments

• Chrome translation:

We love the Audiobus, but because he felt the need for support, I will launch a topic. Composed in Audiobus, after recording work, symptoms of "in and game apps (music app other than to connects the headphones to the headphone jack, the sound is played back from the main speaker" has come out occasionally. Apple I went up to repair the verge to contact support, but since the resolution in Audiobus Tasukukiru, I do not know whether there is a setting either. bug that did not have to put out for repair.

>

I want to improve as soon as possible and if the bug, and I want you to tell me if there is a setting.

• Tasukukiru>task kill

thx

• edited August 2014

I'm not sure if I understand, but if u kick an app out of audiobus the audio output of that app is back to default meaning the speaker/headphone. That's the way it's supposed to be.
    To kill the app you need to kill the app.
    U can't reroute audio from games with audiobus, because there are no games that have included the audiobus functionality.