Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Trouble connecting my APC 40 to Launchpad app on IOS

Trouble connecting my APC 40 to Launchpad app on IOS. APC will connect to Loopy Pro and many other apps in AUM. Also works as a general fader, however it does not seem to like the Launchpad app. The Lauanch pad will work with my Launchpad Pro. Why do I want then to use the APC? For performance work I preffer the APC and since I struggle to carry items the fewer the better.
I have setup the APC as a recognised controller in AUM and tried to wire midi as I would with any other app but it is not liking the APC, any ideas would be greatfully received. Thanks

Comments

• Currently the Launchpad app only supports Novation controllers (Launchkey and Launchpad).

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Currently the Launchpad app only supports Novation controllers (Launchkey and Launchpad).

Cheers thanks for that, not going mad after all, well….

• Yes, APC40 is supported directly in LK or Loopy pro or in any app that has MIDI mapping.
    Novation obviously don't want to support their direct competition 😉

• @skrat said:
    Yes, APC40 is supported directly in LK or Loopy pro or in any app that has MIDI mapping.
    Novation obviously don't want to support their direct competition 😉

Yes Sad but true.