Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

drambo ambient beat "Volatile"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpQRyC-gpSc

Hello, I'm a relatively new member of the Audiobus forum, and I'd like to share a piece of music that I'm quite proud of.

It's also relevant to the forum, because it was conceived on my old trusty 6th gen iPad in a short amount of time during power outage, that became regular thing in Ukraine recently.

Overall I do a lot of different things musically - I play electric cello, eurorack modular, I'm absolutely in love with iOS music production, expressive mpe controllers and so on.

The most impressive aspect of this piece "Volatile" I'm presenting here is contrast of vibes and sounds, how it all falls apart and comes back together.

So I hope you all enjoy my music, cheers!

Comments

• Welcome to the forum…
    A nicely evolving piece, thanks for posting!

• Welcome !
    That's a great sounding track. I definitely need to invest time on Drambo. Such a deep app !
    Thank you for posting !

• @GeoTony said:
    Welcome to the forum…
    A nicely evolving piece, thanks for posting!

@JanKun said:
    Welcome !
    That's a great sounding track. I definitely need to invest time on Drambo. Such a deep app !
    Thank you for posting !

thank you kindly guys!

• Thanks for posting this enjoyable jam and all the best for 2023!

• Nice! I love these pieces that showcase what’s possible with even the most basic modules, and minimum AUv3 usage.

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Nice! I love these pieces that showcase what’s possible with even the most basic modules, and minimum AUv3 usage.

yes, Drambo is so packed that you don't need much of anything else, other than very specific flavors of filters, delays and reverbs.

• @rs2000 said:
    Thanks for posting this enjoyable jam and all the best for 2023!

cheers man, happy holidays!