Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Speaking of Chet, I've never been in love before (cover)

Comments

• Oh Man ! I might be in love now !
    Gorgeous !
    ... a bit too much metallic reverb to my taste, but you're easily forgiven for that !!!
    You rule Bernie !
    😍

• Haha! Thanks @jankun. You're right about the reverb I did this a while ago. I think it was the stock cubasis reverb. I used to use too much for sure.

• Another beauty @Bootsy.
    I love to hear people with great voices sing acapella.
    You’re going to make me revisit my Chet Baker CD’s.

• @Ben said:
    Another beauty @Bootsy.
    I love to hear people with great voices sing acapella.
    You’re going to make me revisit my Chet Baker CD’s.

Do it! it'll feel good! thanks for listening Ben...

• edited December 2022

Beautiful melody and very well felt vocal. Glad Chet is getting mentioned these days. You might try using Dropbox to post here as the download process takes time and might stop some listeners. It, obviously, didn’t stop me, however.

PS, I’d love to hear @JanKun sing over this. To hear how your voices sound together.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Beautiful melody and very well felt vocal. Glad Chet is getting mentioned these days. You might try using Dropbox to post here as the download process takes time and might stop some listeners. It, obviously, didn’t stop me, however.

PS, I’d love to hear @JanKun sing over this. To hear how your voices sound together.

Thank you @LinearLineman. Yes Chet was wonderful! Troubled soul but truly amazing. I didn't realize the download took a long time. My Dropbox is over full. I wonder if google drive works better, I have posted from that one before.

• Agree with all above - beautiful!

• Beautiful! The reverb is as perfect as the performance.

• can't listen because I've no permission, what is this (kinda sucks)?

• @pbelgium said:
    Agree with all above - beautiful!

Thanks so much!

@richardyot said:
    Beautiful! The reverb is as perfect as the performance.

Awesome thanks Richard. One for the reverb😃

• @cabo said:
    can't listen because I've no permission, what is this (kinda sucks)?

It should work now @cabo. I hope so anyways.

• @Bootsy said:

@cabo said:
    can't listen because I've no permission, what is this (kinda sucks)?

It should work now @cabo. I hope so anyways.

yes it does, but it's a bit complicated isn't it? asking for permission first and then you have to download it (?) maybe use another upload service (and mp3 instead of mp4)?

other that that, great voice, a bit too much of reverb maybe :) thanks

• Can’t get much simpler than this but still shines as a great performance, well done 👌