Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Share your FLUSS patches!

2»

Comments

• It’s on my list. I’ll fix it :)

• @brambos said:
    It’s on my list. I’ll fix it :)

Great - thanks!

• Not a preset but an idea. I, right now playing around with this and it's absolutely insane.
    I use Fluss as bus plug-in and under it I have placed A2M (MIDI Guitar 2 should work too) so the grains from Fluss are being converted to midi. I have both a guitar and a synth (Quanta :D ) in and Mononoke and Space Fields out. I might be stuck for a long long time. :open_mouth:

• @Pxlhg said:
    Not a preset but an idea. I, right now playing around with this and it's absolutely insane.
    I use Fluss as bus plug-in and under it I have placed A2M (MIDI Guitar 2 should work too) so the grains from Fluss are being converted to midi. I have both a guitar and a synth (Quanta :D ) in and Mononoke and Space Fields out. I might be stuck for a long long time. :open_mouth:

It’s been nice knowing you. ;)

• @NeuM said:

@Pxlhg said:
    Not a preset but an idea. I, right now playing around with this and it's absolutely insane.

Ha ha, I think I can multitask.

• @Pxlhg said:

@NeuM said:

@Pxlhg said:

Ha ha, I think I can multitask.

;)

• @ZhouJing said:
    Not Fluss's preset, but Drambo's
    With this Drambo rack you can control the pitch and volume of Fluss' three little balls with a keyboard.
    Note range C2-B4.

https://patchstorage.com/fluss-wiz/

Thanks a lot for this patch. This is a great companion for Fluss!!