Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zenbeats challenges

@MatthewAtZenbeats Trying to get help with Zenbeats challenges.Video demonstrates issues with Google drive and also Zoom level. Thanks for any guidance

Comments

• you can save your Zenbeats projects easily by opening the google drive and then in google drive you press the + symbol and ones you do that, just press the browser option and then look for the zenbeats folder, inside there look for the song folder and select the folder you want to save in google drive i would recommend to zip what ever folder you want to upload, and by the way can do the same to import anything into zenbeats files folders

the same applies to both ipad and iphone

• edited December 2022

@Optahealth said:
    @MatthewAtZenbeats Trying to get help with Zenbeats challenges.Video demonstrates issues with Google drive and also Zoom level. Thanks for any guidance

Very good presentation of your issues, alerted the dev to have a look. I have no issues zooming, and I only save locally on my iPad so I can’t be of any help unfortunately. What version of ZB are you using?

/DMfan🇸🇪

• @Optahealth said:

Hi there!

If you haven't do so yet, contact us via our official support channel at https://www.roland.com/backstage/#/zenbeats-support and we'll look at the issues.