Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus + IU2 mono/stereo problem

edited August 2014 in Support and Feedback

Hello
I write because I got a big problem today using audio us and a Tascam Iu2.
I always used it with two inputs L and R, no problems.
Now I have to change my setup and I just have a monk input into the iu2, the L. When I bypass Audiobus using the "input" mode on the knob on the iu2, I got a stereo output signal. BUT when I use Audiobus to fx the sound, it only goes out on one channel, the one wich I use for input.
Changing the mono/stereo input on the back of the Tascam iu2 makes no difference.

Anybody had the same problem? Please help me!

Thanks

Comments

• I have a Tascam iUR2, which I believe is essentially the same, and I had a problem like yours. I tried to use mine with just Loopy, no audiobus, and even with the Mono switch engaged, it sent both Left and Right inputs out to their respective outputs. no centering of both channels. This was on a 1st gen iPad and a previous iOs though. What gen iPad are you running? ios7? Maybe you can use a separate app to run your inputs into, make them mono centered, then run it through your effects in audiobus?

• Tnx!
    I'm using an ipad2 on ios7 jailbroken..if I use auria as output I solve the problems, but it is difficult on stage as the ram is few and I experience stuttering sometimes!

• edited August 2014

I don't have my ioDock with me, but I believe this the same for most audio cards. In AB2 you should see to the right of System Audio Input, a little circle with an "i" in it when selecting the AB2 input. Tap the circle i and you should then have a choice of 1 or 2.