Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Upping from iOS15 to iOS15.7.1, want to maintain AUM settings etc

Dear all,

About to do an update to my iPad Pro 2018.
Mainly because I’m getting in to AR a bit and need the core ‘OS updates to do that.

I’ve done a lot of custom settings saving in AUM (sessions, and file recordings )
And also custom ‘save to AUM’ operations

I don’t believe AUM has a cloud backup. Can I be sure these will save and be avail after my OS update?

Any clues and advice welcome. Thanks

Comments

• I e also made a lot of custom presets in. BASSALICIOUS 2, GOSPELKEYSSTUDIO, MODELD, and particular MIDI control settings for my MIDI controller across each and every SWAM instrument I own. (Around 12 of them)

• edited December 2022

If you do an "OTA" update (directly on the iPad), all your data should be preserved.

The apps you mention are all included in a normal iCloud backup. You can access the AUM sessions and app presets in the Files app, and copy them directly to any cloud server.

For insurance, you could back up to a computer; use the iTunes program on Windows. Just connect the iPad to the computer via USB. The computer backup includes all data.

• Thanks for the advice.