Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Roast Beef by Caelum Audio - Free

https://apps.apple.com/app/id6444763159

Description:

What’s better in the Christmas Season than a piping hot serving of Roast Beef? If Beef was the Ghost of Christmas Present, then Tiny-Roast-Beef-Tim is here to beef up your drums, roast your basses and cook your tracks into oblivion.

With three straight-to-the-point controls, invigorate the low end with the ‘Sub’ control, add texture and presence with the ‘Noise’ control and lastly boost and distort your music into beefy goodness with the ‘Drive’ Control.

Roast Beef is both a stand-alone application as well as an AUv3 plugin, meaning it works within iOS and iPadOS hosts such as GarageBand.

Details:
Universal: Yes
Minimum OS version: 11.0
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• Well that's an easy purchase. Free, until 16th December. I already have the fully featured Beef, but perhaps this can help me dial in sounds quicker when I return to EDM production someday. :)

• Thank you Caelum Audio!

• SoundGoodizer for iOS lol Gotta snag this

• This is a no brainer even if you own the original Beef (which is just SLIGHTLY unstable on my setup)

• @KirbyMumbo said:
    SoundGoodizer for iOS lol Gotta snag this

SoundGoodizer! I remember that plugin! Silly name, but brilliant piece of kit!

• i was already getting the munchies so it is going straight to the oven 🔥🔥🔥 Thank you 🙏🏼

• @eylvy said:

Excellent! 🙂

• Thanks for sharing!

Here is our release video:

David

• Delicious, thank you!

• edited December 2022

@CaelumAudio
    That video is pure gold... :lol:

Thanks for this :heart:

• @CaelumAudio said:
    Thanks for sharing!

Here is our release video:

David

Quality work lads!

• edited December 2022

@Simon said:
    Thank you Caelum Audio!

@Stuntman_mike said:
    Delicious, thank you!

No worries, enjoy!

@senhorlampada said:
    @CaelumAudio
    That video is pure gold... :lol:

Thanks for this :heart:

@Gavinski said:
    Quality work lads!

Gabriel had a lot of fun putting the video together, he says "thank you for the kind words!"

David

• @CaelumAudio Great video! Great app! Thanks for the roasty toasty beefy merriment.. 😁

• Thank you for the Beef!

• Another (not remotely Christmassy 😂) demo I put up yesterday. The noise knob can be really nice on percussive sounds:

• Might sound like a stupid question regarding a 'freebie' but what does this one bring to the table if I've already got Beef?
    (I'm just trying to keep the app count down to help me focus).

• Just having fewer knobs and fewer choices = faster workflow maybe lol - I would also be curious whether Roast Beef does any kind of intelligent analysis of input sound to, for example, EQ the noise and sub?

• @Gavinski said:
    Just having fewer knobs and fewer choices = faster workflow maybe lol - I would also be curious whether Roast Beef does any kind of intelligent analysis of input sound to, for example, EQ the noise and sub?

True...

The 'Program Dependent' aspect of both Smoov (Using Peak Level) and Schlap (Using RMS Level) have made them some of favorite compressors when I need to squash/expand/gate things. These two are pretty damed addicting...
    (Don't remember if you've already taken them for a spin, if not. I think it's worth the time maybe not separate videos but I think you'll enjoy using them when a bit of dynamics control is needed).

Cheers!

• @Samu said:

@Gavinski said:
    Just having fewer knobs and fewer choices = faster workflow maybe lol - I would also be curious whether Roast Beef does any kind of intelligent analysis of input sound to, for example, EQ the noise and sub?

True...

The 'Program Dependent' aspect of both Smoov (Using Peak Level) and Schlap (Using RMS Level) have made them some of favorite compressors when I need to squash/expand/gate things. These two are pretty damed addicting...
    (Don't remember if you've already taken them for a spin, if not. I think it's worth the time maybe not separate videos but I think you'll enjoy using them when a bit of dynamics control is needed).

Cheers!

I haven't really looked into those two Samu, but that's good to hear, should check them out

• Nice deal on the bundle:

• @royor said:
    @CaelumAudio Great video! Great app! Thanks for the roasty toasty beefy merriment.. 😁

I hope you are having a toasty merry time with it!

@Slush said:
    Thank you for the Beef!

No problem, we love what people are doing with it!

@Samu said:
    Might sound like a stupid question regarding a 'freebie' but what does this one bring to the table if I've already got Beef?

Simplicity. It's a selection of some of our favourite controls. It does cut down the range of sounds a lot so if it works for you to get the job done quickly great otherwise you might want to use Beef with the extra options.

@Gavinski said:

Roast Beef takes a single control from each of the Equaliser, Noise and Saturation/Distortion sections of Beef. We kind of worked backwards from the name and worked out what would make a nice/useful/fun little freebie and a bit of a teaser for the full Beef.

@Samu said:

@Gavinski said:

True...

Cheers!

Personally these are still some of my favourite products I've coded because of how easy it is to get a great sound. I know for many they are less exciting than our other stuff like Flux Pro though!

David

• @CaelumAudio said:

@Samu said:
    Might sound like a stupid question regarding a 'freebie' but what does this one bring to the table if I've already got Beef?

Simplicity. It's a selection of some of our favourite controls. It does cut down the range of sounds a lot so if it works for you to get the job done quickly great otherwise you might want to use Beef with the extra options.

You should have called it "Lean Beef". :smiley: