Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Son! (Homemade samples and guitar)

edited November 2022 in Creations

An experimental journey from and about - beginning to end. No instruments except electric guitar were used, just homemade samples, all made from recordings of me slapping my body fat or scratching my stubble or banging on something useful at home. My voice is in there as well. These were then processed to absurdum in Koala and finally sequenced into a load of plug-ins (Timeless, Other Dessert Cities, Wider, UA Silo, Beef, Spatializer, FAC Phazer, Klevgrands: Brusfri, Fosfat, Knorr, Haaze II and Grand Finale 2.) Guitar went through Rhino and TH-U(FX only).
Video made with Staella, Glitch Studio, Vythm and Luma Fusion.

Comments

• Very cool recording! I would never have guessed the sample origins.

• That was awesome! Love the music. Love the video.

• Epic creations in both sight and sound.

• Very cool! Great job on the audio (I lol’d at “processed to absurdum” 😅) and fantastic work on the video!

• @espiegel123 said:
    Very cool recording! I would never have guessed the sample origins.

@MadeofWax said:
    That was awesome! Love the music. Love the video.

@Sabicas said:
    Excellent

@McD said:
    Epic creations in both sight and sound.

@Edward_Alexander said:
    Very cool! Great job on the audio (I lol’d at “processed to absurdum” 😅) and fantastic work on the video!

Thank you so much for, not only listening but, giving feedback as well. I can't even begin to express what it means except inspiration to keep exploring. :heart: :blush:

• Some creative sample mangling and good use of the electric guitar - it's really hard to play lead guitar like that and not sound like rock, but you pulled it off for sure.

• @richardyot said:
    Some creative sample mangling and good use of the electric guitar - it's really hard to play lead guitar like that and not sound like rock, but you pulled it off for sure.

Oh! :blush: Thank you so much! :D

• Excellent sights and sounds! Wonderful guitar part. One of your best. Keep up the experiment, bro.

• Wow, I miss English vocabulary to describe it: brilliant, epic, genius, haunting. Love it from the very first second to the very last. Thanks for sharing this masterpiece ! subscribed to your channel ! Keep them coming !

• cool tune,im just getting into using koala,its brilliant

• @LinearLineman said:
    Excellent sights and sounds! Wonderful guitar part. One of your best. Keep up the experiment, bro.

@JanKun said:
    Wow, I miss English vocabulary to describe it: brilliant, epic, genius, haunting. Love it from the very first second to the very last. Thanks for sharing this masterpiece ! subscribed to your channel ! Keep them coming !

@stevebeast said:
    cool tune,im just getting into using koala,its brilliant

Thank you gentlemen, I'm really touched by your kind words. :blush: :heart:

• Me likes!. 👏

• @Pxlhg Even without knowing how you made it, I would have dug this track a lot. Entirely original and beautifully produced.

• Oh wow, fantastic textures. Very inspiring. I've been trying to figure out where the stubble is at ☺

• @tahiche said:
    Me likes!. 👏

Me happy! :)

@Schmotown said:
    @Pxlhg Even without knowing how you made it, I would have dug this track a lot. Entirely original and beautifully produced.

Thank you!

@MFBT said:
    Oh wow, fantastic textures. Very inspiring. I've been trying to figure out where the stubble is at ☺

:D :D

• Tremendous track, loved it when the soaring guitar lead came in… very original 👍

• @GeoTony said:
    Tremendous track, loved it when the soaring guitar lead came in… very original 👍

Thank you very much, glad you liked it. :smiley:

• Top class!
    What drum machine did you use, or did you?

• This is just my cuppa… love the downtempo-ness of it, and that guitar is wicked. Makes me thinks it could be a creative Ween b-side perhaps.

• @Toastedghost said:
    Top class!
    What drum machine did you use, or did you?

Thank you! I did not! :D It's all me making my own samples in Koala (where I also sequence them). Took a while though - I worked on and off for maybe two weeks. :disappointed:

@cuezaireekaa said:
    This is just my cuppa… love the downtempo-ness of it, and that guitar is wicked. Makes me thinks it could be a creative Ween b-side perhaps.

Thank you so much! Yeah who knows? Got a little stumped (very strange, should be the opposite) by the generous feedback I have got. :D :D

• Wow. Great composition, sound and visuals.
    Thanks for pushing it up @Toastedghost, hadn't seen the thread before!

• Very inspiring. No way would I have guessed at the source of the samples. Creative stuff!

• Excellent! Very original. The music and visuals match perfectly. I especially liked the little break at 2:30. Glad this got this got bumped back into play!

• edited February 2023

Would I merely be a trend follower if I gave this two thumbs up? Very nicely done, sir. Incidentally, you should throw your hat in the ring and try to get some soundtrack work. This would be a perfect fit for a lot of movie genres.

• edited February 2023

Nice, echoes of ‘mezzanine’ in the guitar while it builds…

• @rs2000 said:
    Wow. Great composition, sound and visuals.
    Thanks for pushing it up @Toastedghost, hadn't seen the thread before!

I in turn missed your post so, thank you!

@Svetlovska , @Paulieworld , @NeuM , @Krupa
    Thank you all for listening and the warm and inspiring comments. I really appreciate it. :)

• Thanks for the bump. I missed this the first time too!

Very creative. Like the use of the rhythms in conjunction with the sample madness and the heavy guitar is super cool!

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Thanks for the bump. I missed this the first time too!

Very creative. Like the use of the rhythms in conjunction with the sample madness and the heavy guitar is super cool!

Big thanks! :)

• Real instruments really spice up a track to my ears. The guitar part makes it.