Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mela 3 Midi Module is Fantastic - Detailed YT Walkthrough Vid

MELA 3 BY NIKOLOZI - MIDI MODULE WALKTHROUGH AND GIVEAWAY!

Come join me and Nikolozi in the live chat on YouTube! The vid will premiere shortly, and looks at the midi module that comes with Mela 3. #Mela is more than just a great synth - it also has a separate FX AUv3 that can be used with any other synth, or with other fx apps, as well as an excellent modular midi AUv3 which is powerful, flexible, takes advantage of the iOS touchscreen and has a gorgeous UI.

Giveaway details are in the pinned Youtube comment, which also includes details of the midi modules and a link to the AppStore. The video is also time stamped for your convenience. Enjoy!

Please support my channel by not watching behind an ad-blocker, thanks!

Comments

• edited December 2022

A little bit of Bitwig Modulation style coming to iOS ! This is becoming such a cool midi module tool.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    A little bit of Bitwig Modulation style coming to iOS ! This is becoming such a cool midi module tool.

Top dev! I asked for a panic button a day or two ago and someone yesterday in the YouTube live chat asked for a copy logger data to csv function - and here they are! 👏 👏 👏

• @Gavinski Would love to see a steps style sequencer module like you get in the Bitwig Grid. @Nikolozi maybe a future module?

• @Jumpercollins said:
    @Gavinski Would love to see a steps style sequencer module like you get in the Bitwig Grid. @Nikolozi maybe a future module?

Yes, the step sequencer module is on my to do list.

• @Gavinski said:

Come join me and Nikolozi in the live chat on YouTube! The vid will premiere shortly, and looks at the midi module that comes with Mela 3. #Mela is more than just a great synth - it also has a separate FX AUv3 that can be used with any other synth, or with other fx apps, as well as an excellent modular midi AUv3 which is powerful, flexible, takes advantage of the iOS touchscreen and has a gorgeous UI.

Giveaway details are in the pinned Youtube comment, which also includes details of the midi modules and a link to the AppStore. The video is also time stamped for your convenience. Enjoy!

Top stuff Gav, and gaaaaah you weren’t wrong about the lack of a hold button on Xequence Keys being annoying!

• @ghost_forests said:

@Gavinski said:

Top stuff Gav, and gaaaaah you weren’t wrong about the lack of a hold button on Xequence Keys being annoying!

Yep, hopefully @SevenSystems can prioritise that, as a hold button really is something that every keyboard should have and it is an inexplicable omission in an otherwise 5-star app!

• @Nikolozi said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    @Gavinski Would love to see a steps style sequencer module like you get in the Bitwig Grid. @Nikolozi maybe a future module?

Yes, the step sequencer module is on my to do list.

Excellent! Wow

• @Gavinski said:

@ghost_forests said:

@Gavinski said:

Yep, hopefully @SevenSystems can prioritise that, as a hold button really is something that every keyboard should have and it is an inexplicable omission in an otherwise 5-star app!

Totally inexcusable, and thus on the roadmap with high priority! 😉 just have to finish this other app first...

• @SevenSystems said:

@Gavinski said:

@ghost_forests said:

@Gavinski said:

Totally inexcusable, and thus on the roadmap with high priority! 😉 just have to finish this other app first...

Errr…lol

• edited December 2022

Didn’t see it’s coming, so it’s even nicer surprise. For me it’s one of few things what I’ve been missing on iOS from M4L & Bitwig. Bought it after 5 minutes in beta and would gladly buy it again as separate app to support development.

• @lazyass said:
    Didn’t see it’s coming, so it’s even nicer surprise. For me it’s one of few things what I’ve been missing on iOS from M4L & Bitwig. Bought it after 5 minutes in beta and would gladly buy it again as separate app to support development.

Absolutely agree with the separate app comment… the development of the midi tools within Mela is worth a separate payment. Thanks to @Nikolozi for this amazing app.

• @ik2000 said:

@lazyass said:

Absolutely agree with the separate app comment… the development of the midi tools within Mela is worth a separate payment. Thanks to @Nikolozi for this amazing app.

Yep, and crazy to think that this Mela MIDI AUv3 journey is really just beginning - with Niko talking about bringing in a sequencer etc, who knows how far he'll take things

• Thanks guys. I'm very happy to hear that you find Mela's MIDI capabilities useful.

• @Nikolozi said:
    Thanks guys. I'm very happy to hear that you find Mela's MIDI capabilities useful.

Thank you for presets, some of them already led me to more musical results than my custom bitwig note fx chains.

• @lazyass said:

@Nikolozi said:
    Thanks guys. I'm very happy to hear that you find Mela's MIDI capabilities useful.

Thank you for presets, some of them already led me to more musical results than my custom bitwig note fx chains.

😍

• Thanks for the video @Gavinski , very deep app and I’m only just getting to grips with it but this really helped 👍

• @GeoTony said:
    Thanks for the video @Gavinski , very deep app and I’m only just getting to grips with it but this really helped 👍

Glad to hear Tony, thanks!

• Winners!

Chris Ruko NFM
    Branis NFM
    Micro tonic Mela 3
    Twitter: techno cossack Mela 3
    Insta: drumteaser Mela 3

🎉 🎉 🎉

• @Gavinski said:
    Winners!

Chris Ruko NFM
    Branis NFM
    Micro tonic Mela 3

🎉 🎉 🎉

Congrats to winners but isn't NFM due to be incorporated into Mela 3? A bit like NPD was...

• @FPC said:

@Gavinski said:
    Winners!

Chris Ruko NFM
    Branis NFM
    Micro tonic Mela 3

🎉 🎉 🎉

Congrats to winners but isn't NFM due to be incorporated into Mela 3? A bit like NPD was...

I believe so but not sure when, any word on that @Nikolozi?

• @Gavinski said:

@FPC said:

I believe so but not sure when, any word on that @Nikolozi?

That’s correct. The plan is to eventually integrate NFM into Mela. But it’s hard to be concrete when that will happen. NPD is quite similar to Mela, and was easy to bring over its features. But NFM is a bit tricky, but I’ll figure out a solution :) There are a few major things I have to do with Mela first.