Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hello I’m new

Been hanging around nearly 3 years. Decided to join today! I make ipad music under two guises The Belle Vue Zoo for my ‘vocal’ stuff and ZooBaaDoo for my electronic. I am so grateful to this forum for your enthusiasm and knowledge so I finally took the plunge. I have tried most DAWS but keep gravitating back to Cubasis even though every time I hit erase it crashes 😂. I will now try to join in rather than lurk! I’m based in Manchester U.K. btw.

Comments

• Welcome indeed!

• Welcome !

• Thanks everyone 🤜🤛

• Welcome...

• Welcome Cubasis user! Contact @LFS re your crash problems. He’s very responsive.

• Hi there ... come on in the water's lovely :)

• abandon all hope ye who enter here…

• Welcome!

• edited November 2022

Welcome to Dark Side🙌😁!

254, 254, 254…..

” jumps around a huge black hole named the Audiobus Forum Pit”

/DMfan🇸🇪

• Hello + Welcome!
    I think everyone lurks for a spell before officially joining in..

• Anyone using Cubasis needs emotional support and a community to provide alternative approaches.
    And yet, it’s the best for traditional DAW workflows.

I’ll bet you will be able to help someone since you’ve stuck with it.

• A big hello from the other side of the Pennines. <3

• edited November 2022

• @knewspeak said:
    A big hello from the other side of the Pennines. <3

And don’t we just love the weather!😂

• @McD said:
    Anyone using Cubasis needs emotional support and a community to provide alternative approaches.

I will try although I never feel I master anything tbh. I’m trying really hard to love Audio Evolution then I start going into the piano roll and it goes ‘pear shaped’. I WILL stick with the iPad though…promise…

• @ZooBaaDoo said:
    Been hanging around nearly 3 years. Decided to join today! I make ipad music under two guises The Belle Vue Zoo for my ‘vocal’ stuff and ZooBaaDoo for my electronic. I am so grateful to this forum for your enthusiasm and knowledge so I finally took the plunge. I have tried most DAWS but keep gravitating back to Cubasis even though every time I hit erase it crashes 😂. I will now try to join in rather than lurk! I’m based in Manchester U.K. btw.

Cheers mate. :) Welcome.

• Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing some of your creations.

• @MadeofWax said:
    Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing some of your creations.

🙏🏼 I have to say I’m absolutely rubbish at how to post links! Both ‘artists’ are on all the streaming sites and I have music on SoundCloud. I was brave enough to post my first track almost a year ago to the month. Luckily I make music as a passion. Were it based on my listens I would give up 😂😂. I’m really glad I joined the forum. 🤜🤛.

• @ZooBaaDoo said:

@McD said:
    Anyone using Cubasis needs emotional support and a community to provide alternative approaches.

I will try although I never feel I master anything tbh. I’m trying really hard to love Audio Evolution then I start going into the piano roll and it goes ‘pear shaped’. I WILL stick with the iPad though…promise…

Yes, we really don't need another one of those 'I'm quitting ios to go desktop only threads', thank you in advance 😝 🔪 🔪

• @Gavinski said:

@ZooBaaDoo said:

@McD said:

Yes, we really don't need another one of those 'I'm quitting ios to go desktop only threads', thank you in advance 😝 🔪 🔪

You make a very strong point though. I started making bedroom music just hobby and fun in the early 2000’s on PC. Then through my day job had a MacBook Pro and found logic and still messed about. I rarely finished anything. Come 2021 I had a couple of eye operations and found myself mainly on the settee. I bought an iPad so I could read bigger text. By chance I downloaded an app and messed with GarageBand and boom! I’m off on a journey like nothing I ever thought was possible. I know I could produce much better on desktop but I love the extra effort ipad music brings. I love the tactile nature of it and I’m probably blessed to have entered at a very exciting time. I go on but you know what I mean…🙏🏼