Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where are you finding peace? Is it God??

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You are all wasting your money and efforts with old fashioned drugs & hiking and so called fresh air.. I have found nirvana itself with…. Melatonin Gummies

• edited November 2022

It's there inside waiting. I try to connect to it as often as possible. Eating well, exercising every day, meditating in different ways (sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes 10 seconds), keeping my part separate from not my part. All these things ease the path there.

• @michael_m said:
    Definitely not any supernatural beings.

You forgot the word "imaginary".

• Meditation, with no spiritual baggage attached, I see it as stress reduction for the body / mind, that's all.

The satisfied feeling after a lovely afternoon with my dog, walking and playing and then getting some nice cuddles.

The little death 👻

Getting lost in iPad music, when I manage to have a few hours that aren't filled with dealing with bugs in newer or unreleased apps.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    You are all wasting your money and efforts with old fashioned drugs & hiking and so called fresh air.. I have found nirvana itself with…. Melatonin Gummies

in all seriousness, Melatonin FUCKS ME UP lol. knocks me right out

• @shinyisshiny said:

@NoiseHorse said:
    You are all wasting your money and efforts with old fashioned drugs & hiking and so called fresh air.. I have found nirvana itself with…. Melatonin Gummies

What kind of dose are you taking? My own experience of melatonin is that it left me groggy the next day without really helping my sleep much

• @Gavinski said:

@shinyisshiny said:

@NoiseHorse said:

What kind of dose are you taking? My own experience of melatonin is that it left me groggy the next day without really helping my sleep much

My lad is prescribed it for his ADHD/autism, helps him sleep - no side effects at all. I occasionally pilfer one if I’m in need of a good night’s sleep, never had any side-effects either.

I think if you stick to the prescription versions they should be fine.

• @u0421793 said:
    I was going to say masturbation, but I don’t really own any eurorack

🙌👏👏👏

I make better music when frustrated and/or sad, a gut thing. So I’d say I’d rather make terrible songs or not make songs at all and be at peace. Music is therapeutic and you go to therapy when you’re screwed up.

• Weed and melatonin are such a fun combo when it doesn’t knock me out. It feels like smoking opium lol

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    Weed and melatonin are such a fun combo when it doesn’t knock me out. It feels like smoking opium lol

Opium is no joke. I ate a ball of it in Cairo, Egypt back in 1976. I was a teenager; did not know any better. Was completely useless the entire night, and groggy all the next day. Probably never do that again!

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Fingolfinzz said:
    Weed and melatonin are such a fun combo when it doesn’t knock me out. It feels like smoking opium lol

Opium is no joke. I ate a ball of it in Cairo, Egypt back in 1976. I was a teenager; did not know any better. Was completely useless the entire night, and groggy all the next day. Probably never do that again!

Hah that sounds like a trip, yeah it can really smack you in the face. I was lucky and with some old hippies when I first tried it out who just put a little in a bowl with some weed and we just took it easy on it. I definitely wouldn’t seek it out but if it’s around I’ll take a puff of it cos it can really put you on your ass haha

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Fingolfinzz said:

Smoked it mixed with hash many years ago with 3 friends and the guy we bought it from. Holy shit that was an experience! I just felt like we were all drifting in and out of focus and having bizarre conversations while never being quite sure who I was talking to or even if I was speaking out loud.

• God is Dog spelled backwards... not a great code but one worth breaking. They listen and you get an actual response and not some nonsense your mind conjures out of the depths of your id. You want to find peace... get a dog.

• @McD said:
    God is Dog spelled backwards... not a great code but one worth breaking. They listen and you get an actual response and not some nonsense your mind conjures out of the depths of your id. You want to find peace... get a dog.

Yes, one is a financial burden from supporting it, limits what you can do in your life, and leaves its shit everywhere.

The other is of course a canine animal.

• @michael_m said:
    Yes, one is a financial burden from supporting it, limits what you can do in your life, and leaves its shit everywhere.

I saw what you did there. Classic joke construction and made funnier by have some truth for people like me that consider organized religion to be too often a force for great evils. Mostly, when some church is loaded with fanatics that see some greater good in evil acts on non-believers under the cloke of being devout.

Oh my Dog... we continue to make the same mistakes as a species and nature will not let us make up our own reality.

• here Peace is found in
    art, yoga and long walks in the evening.

• @michael_m said:

@McD said:
    God is Dog spelled backwards... not a great code but one worth breaking. They listen and you get an actual response and not some nonsense your mind conjures out of the depths of your id. You want to find peace... get a dog.

Priceless! 😂

• @McD said:

This is worth a treat.

• @ervin said:

@McD said:

This is worth a treat.

I think life with pets is dependent upon animal and human.
    I don’t think Blondi actually replied Wuff Heil.

• @Gavinski said:

@shinyisshiny said:

@NoiseHorse said:

Very late reply to this, but as someone with several decades of chronic insomnia I know a lot more about melatonin than most people will ever need to. The correct dose of melatonin is way lower than most tablets actually contain because the human brain makes the erroneous assumption that higher doses mean a greater effect - most people don't need more than 1mg, yet most tablets are 3mg and up, certainly in the states. I'm on 1mg per night an hour before bed these days and generally able to get to sleep within 30 minutes, without it that'd be a minimum of 2 hours. Higher doses like 5mg and up are considerably more likely to make you feel groggy in the morning and counterintuitively less likely to help most people sleep, under 3mg you shouldn't notice any morning effect at all. Everything you could possibly wish to know about it can be found here.