Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioLayer AMP release parameter SOLVED (was problem inside Sfz loop mode setting)

edited November 2022 in Support and Feedback

@VirSyn please, can you check why yamaha c7 Sfz https://musical-artifacts.com/artifacts/648
(And others multizone instruments with only one layer) are not able in AudioLayer to get common „scope” INSTRUMENT AMP RELEASE parameter?

I try to shorten release on this piano, and some zones react to change, and some not even If I change them by scope instrument, or scope layer, or scope żonę, they still have release on full to the End of sample. Especially in highest range, i tried many many times and this is my last help option to ask you directly. Thank you for help!
AudioLayer AMP RELEASE problem

Comments

• Just investigated this instrument and it looks like the samples in some of the zones are set to Loop mode "One Shot" which let AudioLayer ignore the release phase. Please set them to "No Loop" like all others and everything will be fine.
    Have no idea why it's set this way in the sfz file. Makes no sense to me.

• Wow! Thank you @VirSyn !!!! for serious support, it is a suprise fast answer and positive start of my day.
    Yes, its working! Now I can enjoy real staccato, and I should asked earlier! It was last help desk, and it works! ❤️🙏🫡