Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SFM Tutorials: Splat-to-Clat

Gospel Musicians Splat-to-Clat Drum Rompler- Tutorial and demo (4 copies to win)

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/splat-to-clat/id6443473253

Great new modern drum rompler.

This video contains the following product demonstration:

• Intro to the app
  • Overview of controls
  • How to load presets
  • How to load kits and chops
  • How to apply effects
  • How to change the midi file
  • How to change sound sample settings
  • Etc.

I hope you enjoy and do not forget to subscribe.

Comments

• And I just got it so this is perfect. Thank you @sfm. You have such comprehensive but streamlined tutorials. Absolutely a joy to watch your channel. Too bad this app uses more cpu than FRMS when I'm maxed out on cores. Whyyy

• @MFBT said:
    And I just got it so this is perfect. Thank you @sfm. You have such comprehensive but streamlined tutorials. Absolutely a joy to watch your channel. Too bad this app uses more cpu than FRMS when I'm maxed out on cores. Whyyy

Thank you, I guess there is room for improvement… :) other users also suggested to have an internal sequencer…

• I can barely notice the CPU usage on the 11" M1 iPadPro but I've not yet installed it on my ancient iPad Air 2 :sunglasses:

• Gospel Musicians Splat-to-Clat Drum Rompler Tutorial: Record Drums Inside GarageBand

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/splat-to-clat/id6443473253

How to use Splat-to-Clat inside GarageBand

This video contains the following product demonstration:

• Create a simple track in GarageBand to have access to the track view
    • Create a track to host Splat-to-Clat
    • Record drums patterns using the pads
    • Record drums patterns using the piano rolls
    • Export a midi drum pattern from Splat-to-Clat and import it to a track inside Garageband
    • Etc.

I hope you enjoy and do not forget to subscribe.

• Absolutely loving this app - is there anything similar out there? Find myself turning to this way more than the selection of drum sequencers I have. Would love it they had IAP like with PSP. I guess the Lumbeats apps are the closest?

• Interesting app indeed. Are the velocity layers included there?